GDT: ECQF Game 4:- #1 Florida Panthers vs #1 WC Tampa Bay Lightning | 5:00PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
usually the people who do that live miserable lives
Like, I get most fans root for another team. Cool. I do to. I'll cheer them on whether they are garbage or not and don't feel the need to call your team garbage.

Reactions: dhfa

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
Why is Derek Jeter on the bench in a slowpitch softball game to begin with?

Answer me that, Madison Avenue.

• Haha
Reactions: BB79

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
hagel literally go tackled by two players on a fast break, I guess I have to explain it out for ya
You're trying to explain while ignoring other missed calls. In that respect, your explaining badly. I get it, you want the missed call on the Cats to be rectified. Cats fans, understandably, feel the same in the opposite direction.

flying squirrel

Feb 11, 2019
Florida pushed back, and showed what "Cup" contending teams do, Lightning didn't handle that to well. Hopefully Lightning can figure it out, and extend series. Maybe send carrier to Panthers lockeroom telling them rest might be a bad thing....

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
I feel like the refs have been pretty good here. Lightning just not that good anymore and they don't handle the type of forecheck pressure they used to put on other teams when they had their depth players.

Reactions: flying squirrel

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022
Imagine a Habs fan talking shit, this thread is the closest a Habs fan will be to the playoffs the next 5 years.

Yep. Habs fans, Sens fans, etc. are in full firce talking shit about playoff teams. When you finish at the bottom of the league, that's all you've got left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad