Confirmed with Link: Landeskog is BACK

redandyellowcametobe

Jan 4, 2019
There is no question.. he is the heart and soul of this team. IMO, he’s far and away the best captain in the NHL.

He leads with a a perfect mixture of being vocal, sticking up for his teammates and producing on the ice. Hell, he’s usually the best on the team doing interviews and dealing with the media (second place goes to Cale)

I’ve never subscribed always having a teams best player being automatic captain. What Landy brings to this team would be impossible to replace if he walked during FA. Maybe I’m biased though.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
There is no question.. he is the heart and soul of this team. IMO, he’s far and away the best captain in the NHL.

He leads with a a perfect mixture of being vocal, sticking up for his teammates and producing on the ice. Hell, he’s usually the best on the team doing interviews and dealing with the media (second place goes to Cale)

I’ve never subscribed always having a teams best player being automatic captain. What Landy brings to this team would be impossible to replace if he walked during FA. Maybe I’m biased though.
Him shielding Mackinnon from doing post game is worth 2 mill alone off Nates next contract.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad