Lake Erie Monsters/Kalamazoo Wings Thread V (All Affiliate talk here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I will say they have made former NHLer look like a barely AHLer.

This does throw my whole theory out the window. I thought the fact Ontario played eight fewer regular season games would eventually start being an advantage for them.

4-0 now as Bjorkstrand picks up an assist on a Hannikainen goal.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
So are we still of the mindset that our front office is terrible , can't draft, and we don't develop players:naughty:

Drafting was never in question. The guy knows what hes doing in that department and has really added some great pieces. Cap managemrnt is the problem

elmariachi227

Aug 27, 2012
Cleveland
Does anybody know why TOI is kept secret in the AHL?

As of now, it is not considered an official statistic. It is tracked and given to the teams, however.

Bissonette of the Reign hopped on to the ice from the bench during one of the scrums in the 3rd, but didn't leave the boards.

Reffing was pretty bad. Ontario got away with a lot of stuff.

Where can i find lineups for Lake Erie?

You can find them on theahl.com. Look at the game's scoresheet. Only those playing are listed. Those in bold are starters.

Tony Brown might also tweet the (starting) line combos, I'm not sure.

Last edited:

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
somewhere (probably in greater Columbus) Lee was smiling last night...trade Bob and bury C-Mac. Korpi who? :laugh:

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
David Clarkson, Gregory Campbell, and perhaps even Jared Boll will block several roster spots these kids deserve. Sigh.

Well done LEM! Close it out!

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Kalamazoo agreed to deal to become Tampa's ECHL team...leaving the jackets out again...guessing Cincy deal is struck eventually

WannabeFinn

Beloved One
May 31, 2014
Columbus
simulationhockey.com
There was a new rule made about how multiple teams can't be affiliated with the same ECHL team (Kalamazoo had CBJ and VAN). But yes, it wouldn't surprise me if the Cyclones were affiliated with us pretty soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad