La Liga 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Wow bombshell it’s basically useless to me now. So how do we watch la liga?
A. Sell your kidney to a cable company
B. Other method Im not allowed to mention
C. IPTV subscription

I really like the replays/extended highlights feature of DAZN, as I don’t always have time to watch live Madrid games

But wait you can watch extended highlights of Crystal Palace vs a random rugby team

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Jeez. I was gonna buy a year subscription at the end of this month. Happy I needed to wait and now that this has happened, I probably won’t.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
DAZN lost BeIN? What the f***? When is that effective?

Edit: Just checked and it is as of now. I'll keep them for UCL and EPL, but I'll need to add BeIN to my Videotron subscription. Pisses me off a great deal.

Last edited:

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Just gonna get IPTV, f*** it.

For the record, it's a lot easier to find 'sources' for La Liga games atm than PL. The latter have done a massive crackdown this season.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I'll pay for BeIN because they have good content, but it pisses me off thay everything is now so spread out.

Need DAZN for UCL and EPL (used to be on TSNL.

Need BeIN for La Liga.

Need cable for Montreal Impact. Need soccer one if for Canadian Championship and CPL and CMNT.

And that's just for soccer.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
I don’t have cable
Gonna go back to IPTV full time

The good thing with DAZN CA is that they post their extended highlights on YT without spoiling the score, so there is that

Reactions: Cassano

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I am going to have to do the same thing too. I am extremely disappointed because they did not tell us.

That's what pisses me off the most.

I used BeIN on DAZN Saturday and Sunday and now... poof gone without notice. Now, I have to re-add BeIN to my cable package to be able to watch Real Madrid. I would cut DAZN, but they have great content with EPL, UCL and boxing. It was perfect when they also had BeIN as I was able to pay 150$ a year for DAZN without having to shell 15$ a month for BeIN on top of it.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I'll pay for BeIN because they have good content, but it pisses me off thay everything is now so spread out.

Need DAZN for UCL and EPL (used to be on TSNL.

Need BeIN for La Liga.

Need cable for Montreal Impact. Need soccer one if for Canadian Championship and CPL and CMNT.

And that's just for soccer.

Currently I have Bell, DAZN, and One Soccer. DAZN i got for NFL and all the Soccer was a bonus. I ended up using it more for footie and now I have to keep it with the Prem being there as well.

I'l probably go without One Soccer next year, I wanted to support the new League as much as possible in it's first season, but really it's a mediocre service.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
That's what pisses me off the most.

I used BeIN on DAZN Saturday and Sunday and now... poof gone without notice. Now, I have to re-add BeIN to my cable package to be able to watch Real Madrid. I would cut DAZN, but they have great content with EPL, UCL and boxing. It was perfect when they also had BeIN as I was able to pay 150$ a year for DAZN without having to shell 15$ a month for BeIN on top of it.

Luckily enough I have Iptv. I rather still watch it on DAZN because it's more convienent.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Honestly.

Dazn has the worst customer services ever, their menu is a shit show to navigate and they call themselves the home of soccer... They basically got the premier league this year but lost Brasileiro, La liga and ligue 1. If anything they are losing ground in term of soccer content.

They have so much potential and I do believe streaming content is the future of sports content but they are clearly a shady company with no customer services and no communication with their members.

I am hooked with them for a year and they better get their act together or I will not renew and get IPTV next year.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
My Dazn is coming up shortly; excuse my ignorance, but what is iptv? and what are the benefits?

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
More importantly how do you get it? What platform can you use it by?

IPTV is basically streaming TV via Internet
You have chanels from pretty much around the World, so if you prefer to watch El Clasico on BeIN Sport France or SkySport UK, or a mid table Russian League game, you can.
I once watched Juventus vs Napoli on Italian TV, and the commentators and stadium atmosphere were awesome.

It’s not always reliable though, but hey it’s cheap and since football matches are broadcasted in pretty much any country, you can always find a game on other chanels in case you lose a stream.

Look it up online on Kijiji for your area just type IPTV.
You’ll find different resellers/providers
Usually you buy the box (like MAG; Roku used to be an option but the company cracked down on IPTV) for around 100 dollars and the annual sub is around 150-180 a year.
They can configure the box for you.
You can create an account yourself but they can also help you with that.

For those leaving in Montreal , you can also go to any electronic store in Jean Talon

The other option is the Amazon Firestick , you can jailbreak it and add IPTV.
Or you can order a jailbroken Firestick from the USA like I did, it comes with a couple of IPTV services installed, and you can manually add others.
It’s called John’s fire-stick.
The difference with the 1st option is that you don’t pay an annual subscription, it’s a 1 time payment (around 100 dollars IIRC)

Last edited:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
IPTV is basically streaming TV via Internet
You have chanels from pretty much around the World, so if you prefer to watch El Clasico on BeIN Sport France or SkySport UK, or a mid table Russian League game, you can.
I once watched Juventus vs Napoli on Italian TV, and the commentators and stadium atmosphere were awesome.

It’s not always reliable though, but hey it’s cheap and since football matches are broadcasted in pretty much any country, you can always find a game on other chanels in case you lose a stream.

Thank you

Hows the quality of the stream? That's my biggest issue with online sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad