La Liga 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Pique's FC Andorra are quickly ascending in Spanish football lol

They were in 5th division last year, gained promotion to 4th division, however Reus (3rd div) have been relegated due to financial problems and Andorra have basically bought the right to take Reus' place. So now FC Andorra will play in the Segunda B which features, amongst others, Barca B :D
They have some former Barça youth players in their team I believe, also they're managed by former Barça midfielder Gabri

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Pique's FC Andorra are quickly ascending in Spanish football lol

They were in 5th division last year, gained promotion to 4th division, however Reus (3rd div) have been relegated due to financial problems and Andorra have basically bought the right to take Reus' place. So now FC Andorra will play in the Segunda B which features, amongst others, Barca B :D
They have some former Barça youth players in their team I believe, also they're managed by former Barça midfielder Gabri

They could also draw Barça in the Copa.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
So Hazard went fat? Would be a bit funny if he had one of his lazy seasons again. Not that losing some kgs before the season starts is all that difficult if he really wants to.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
La Real's stadium remodel looks to be about done. Atmosphere there should improve a ton now that the track is gone. Nice to see another "new" stadium in La Liga.

Reactions: N o o d l e s

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
La Real's stadium remodel looks to be about done. Atmosphere there should improve a ton now that the track is gone. Nice to see another "new" stadium in La Liga.

I was due a trip to San Sebastian again soon anyway. Love that place.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I go ahead and assume Messi's injury is bs. Barca coaching complaining how this trip exhausts the players but its good for economic reasons then Messi gets "injured" shortly after.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I go ahead and assume Messi's injury is bs. Barca coaching complaining how this trip exhausts the players but its good for economic reasons then Messi gets "injured" shortly after.

I hope you're right, but I suspect your not. While I don't think the injury is that serious, it's a big deal because it means that he misses the entire preseason.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I hope you're right, but I suspect your not. While I don't think the injury is that serious, it's a big deal because it means that he misses the entire preseason.

Not a problem at all imo. He quietly trains in Barcelona then comes off the bench against Athletic.

Word here is that both agreed that he would have this "injury"

Yup, makes sense to me. They should use him smartly this year more than ever. No CD-R games until the semis. No pointlessly keeping him on when the game is over. He needs to be ready in may/june

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Oof already can tell this team will be frustrating. What do the players see in VAlverde.

Dembele is a mixed bag as usual.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
I honestly have no clue how Valverde's going to start the season. You've got Busquets, Frenkie, Rakitic, Arthur, Vidal, Alena and maybe even Sergi Roberto (will Valverde use him as a midfielder now that Wague has been promoted to the first team?) and Rafinha, all competing for 3 spots.
I could see him going to a 4-4-2 with Dembele usually often injured and Suarez needing a rest, playing Messi and Griez up front. But then you still have Coutinho, what about him? I think unless he improves drastically, it's going to be a tough season for him.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Suarez
Greiz-Messi-Dembele
De Jong-Busquets
Alba-Umititi-Pique-Semedo
GOAT

That should be the lineup but it won't

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
I’d like Frenkie, Arthur and Puig as a trio, with Frenkie playing the 6. Valverde won’t ever do this, though. He’ll likely play with Busquets, Frenkie and Rakitic. Maybe even swap Rakitic for Coutinho at times.

Busquets is a legend, but Frenkie is better already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad