La Liga 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
As a Madridista, I am VERY happy with the results this weekend... but it is matchweek 1, let's not draw any premature conclusions.

Yeah, people get carried away at the start of the season. No Messi, Suarez went out injured before the half, we had a poor preseason in terms of players getting prepped (which I think is going to haunt us) and we lost to a wonder goal for Aduriz and the Arsenal supporters are celebrating the "Invincibles" (LOL) were really that impressive.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
So it’s still possible to watch live La Liga games on DAZN through BeIN, but I can’t watch extended highlights or replays anymore?

I mean, It’s cool they added EPL but I don’t care about Sheffield vs Crystal Palace extended highlights
What happened with Roku?

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
The frustrating point for me is I have not found what DAZN has actually lost the rights to in the form of an article or statement by them.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Dembele is out 5 weeks.

Coutinho transferred.

For any other club, they'd be approaching crisis but Barca are getting back God next week so they should be fine.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
he's only 22 still
Doesn’t matter barca paid a premium for a player not a prospect. He’s shown flashes but is wildly inconsistent and injury prone. I’m not saying he’s a bad player but right now he’s not worth the 100 million barca paid for him. He’s future might be elsewhere.

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
Dembélé should have stayed one more year at Dortmund where he enjoyed success and was a starter. I just don't feel bad for him because of the way he acted when he forced a move to Barça.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Dembélé should have stayed one more year at Dortmund where he enjoyed success and was a starter. I just don't feel bad for him because of the way he acted when he forced a move to Barça.

He’d enjoy success in Barcelona too if he could stay healthy, at this point he’s injured his hamstring many times the last dozen+ months. Hoping for the best, but he’s quickly losing support at the club

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
He’d enjoy success in Barcelona too if he could stay healthy, at this point he’s injured his hamstring many times the last dozen+ months. Hoping for the best, but he’s quickly losing support at the club
Valverde never really trusted him while he was an undisputed starter at Dortmund. Injuries haven't helped but it's hard to be consistent when you never get a good run of games.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Valverde never really trusted him while he was an undisputed starter at Dortmund. Injuries haven't helped but it's hard to be consistent when you never get a good run of games.

I've said that over and over again since his rookie season. This is different though. The injuries are too frequent.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
So Dembele was slightly injured, then didn't tell anything to the doctors, trained and after 20mins destroyed his leg. Kid has rocks for brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad