La Liga 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Thank you

Hows the quality of the stream? That's my biggest issue with online sites.
It’s inconsistent

Some chanels can be crystal clear and smooth, others not as crystal clear and lag

But as I said it’s cheap and if you don’t care about the language, you can always find the game on another tv network

I bookmarked LiveSoccerTV.com to find what TV networks around the World broadcast a game I want to watch

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
IPTV is basically streaming TV via Internet
You have chanels from pretty much around the World, so if you prefer to watch El Clasico on BeIN Sport France or SkySport UK, or a mid table Russian League game, you can.
I once watched Juventus vs Napoli on Italian TV, and the commentators and stadium atmosphere were awesome.

It’s not always reliable though, but hey it’s cheap and since football matches are broadcasted in pretty much any country, you can always find a game on other chanels in case you lose a stream.

Look it up online on Kijiji for your area just type IPTV.
You’ll find different resellers/providers
Usually you buy the box (like MAG; Roku used to be an option but the company cracked down on IPTV) for around 100 dollars and the annual sub is around 150-180 a year.
They can configure the box for you.
You can create an account yourself but they can also help you with that.

For those leaving in Montreal , you can also go to any electronic store in Jean Talon

The other option is the Amazon Firestick , you can jailbreak it and add IPTV.
Or you can order a jailbroken Firestick from the USA like I did, it comes with a couple of IPTV services installed, and you can manually add others.
It’s called John’s fire-stick.
The difference with the 1st option is that you don’t pay an annual subscription, it’s a 1 time payment (around 100 dollars IIRC)

I didn't know you are a Montrealer too. If you ever have issues with yours I can always have you hooked up. Mine is extremly reliable.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Tons of people have IPTV here
Even my parents had IPTV lol

If you ask the CRTC though they'd definitely say it's illegal :)

I once had one, I subscribed through a store in Montreal, it had I don't how many channel, maybe a million, but I bought the box and subscribed only to watch soccer through BeIN (in arabic). Out of the blue one day Bein disappeared. I called the guy and he told me they cracked down on that app and had to change it. The new one didn't carry Bein. Told him I want to cancel my subscription and want my money back, he argued he didn't sell me a sports package but IPTV service.

That was the first and last time I subscribed to IPTV, but I see I may have no other choice now.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Are there any reliable ticket resale sites to use for la liga?

All the tickets left on the official website for the match I wanted to go see at Wanda are not very good.

Do they verify names on the ticket etc. if I were to use a service like stubhub? Or no? Having a hard time justifying paying 80+ euros when I'm going as a neutral.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Doubt they verify names on tickets, never done that to me in Barcelona at least... regarding sites, I don't know any reliable ones, I don't buy second hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad