La Liga 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Barcelona are disintegrating in the hands of Levante, it's a mess right now. Fati to the rescue?

No: Levante score 3 in about 10 minutes.

JJ68

Oct 5, 2017
Messi saving Barcelona's bacon again, and probably the coach. Is it me or do they just not shoot enough? They dont get enough looks on attack like other teams that have lots of offensive firepower.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Messi saving Barcelona's bacon again, and probably the coach. Is it me or do they just not shoot enough? They dont get enough looks on attack like other teams that have lots of offensive firepower.
This team does nothing but run around waiting for messi to do something. I almost fell asleep during that half. Watching messi track back twice was torture

Reactions: JJ68

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Who was it on here trying to tell me that messi wasn’t even the best Argentinian free kick taker?

He was bad at early in his career but with hard work and determination which people seem to forget calling him a natural talent he is now the best in history. If he wanted to he would be the best CB in the world

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Chelis Chili

Proud HFB member since 21 years [sic!]
Dec 26, 2002
Hockeytown
4:1 Barca, not Messi goal!

But.....22 now :laugh:
6BkvNB1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Who was it on here trying to tell me that messi wasn’t even the best Argentinian free kick taker?

He was bad at early in his career but with hard work and determination which people seem to forget calling him a natural talent he is now the best in history. If he wanted to he would be the best CB in the world

Rogerio Ceni was way better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad