JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

I don’t mind this set up. Although he’s also trying dybala paired with kun. Since Martinez has a knock. And Ocampos as a CM? Lol what

whoops wrong thread but meh

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Honestly the worse thing about Valverde isn't that he facilitated 2 choke jobs, its that he completely stole the enjoyment Barca footy brought. I spent 90% of this match on my phone. Was praying for Leganes to hold on to the lead this is just brutal. In the last 4 games barca has 7 goals ONE f***ING ONE from open play. The 4th goal against Levante. Messi has 2 peanltities, 2 free kicks. Today Vidal hilarious corner goal and Suarez off of a Messi cross. WTF is this garbage. Worst barca coach in decades. If the keep with him I wouldn't even rule out falling 3rd in CL group stage.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Honestly the worse thing about Valverde isn't that he facilitated 2 choke jobs, its that he completely stole the enjoyment Barca footy brought. I spent 90% of this match on my phone. Was praying for Leganes to hold on to the lead this is just brutal. In the last 4 games barca has 7 goals ONE ****ING ONE from open play. The 4th goal against Levante. Messi has 2 peanltities, 2 free kicks. Today Vidal hilarious corner goal and Suarez off of a Messi cross. WTF is this garbage. Worst barca coach in decades. If the keep with him I wouldn't even rule out falling 3rd in CL group stage.

You guys will still win the league as we suck worse than you do.

Weird year in Spain.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
You guys will still win the league as we suck worse than you do.

Weird year in Spain.
This is no accomplishment in context tbh. 2 coaches that have no business coaching these teams then you have overrated Simeone ticking around with Atleti. He really should be eating these clowns up. Too busy playing with 11 defenders.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I was joking. I've never agree to signing Mourinho. Valverde needs to go though, but then I was never happy with him at the helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad