La Liga 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
This is the best Madrid's looked since the end of the 17-18 season.

That said, Bale (when not injured) is still much the better player compared to Vinicius and Rodrygo.
Valverde is taking huge strides and Zidane now has the luxury of adjusting his midfield 3 according to form and opposition (Casemiro always plays, 2 out of Kroos/Modric/Valverde start).
And Hazard is looking more and more like his Chelsea self.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Alba is a super player but he is such a mental midget
Doesn't his dad still drop him off to games or something?

Not that it should affect his pitch performance. But crying at half-time in a tie you're still up on aggregate is pretty strange...

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I can't believe Barca's shirt sponsor released a documentary about the massacre at Anfield.

I can't even watch highlights from the final in Baku, I couldn't imagine seeing a full blown documentary of the dressing room after that.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Not just one game lol

source please?

Doesn't his dad still drop him off to games or something?

Not that it should affect his pitch performance. But crying at half-time in a tie you're still up on aggregate is pretty strange...
Yup last I checked he doesn’t drive or doesn’t have his license. Said it was because to spend time with his parents. Clearly a degenerate lol.

I can't believe Barca's shirt sponsor released a documentary about the massacre at Anfield.

I can't even watch highlights from the final in Baku, I couldn't imagine seeing a full blown documentary of the dressing room after that.

I’m going to watch it but they shouldn’t have dropped the doc.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I don’t like the midfield trio. Arthur hasn’t played in weeks, Ivan is ivan and that leaves De Jong. This mid could get overrun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad