La Liga 2018-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Good match today, but full credit to Eibar for putting in a good performance. Suarez probably Man of the Match, but Coutinho right up there as well. Very good match from Coutinho. Involved in two of the goals and some excellent one-touch football and link up play. He also put in the work on the defensive end. Got to see what I wanted too, albeit for maybe twenty minutes, which is him dropping into midfield with Messi, Suarez and Dembele up top. I still think that is something that needs to be explored. Guardiola would be doing it. Shout out for Cucurella too. I thought he played well and it sounds like he's doing well for Eibar having moved up to LW.

Reactions: TheLeastOfTheBunch

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
How could I forget Messi's 400th? A nice finish too, but aren't they all?

According to Bartra Vinicius Jr has a mouth on him.

Well he kept calling him a puta for minimal stuff. Even after Bartra was trying to reason with him Jr was visibly upset over a push. Barca should bring him back asap. He's so class.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Barca are facing a disqualification in the copa for fielding chumi who was suspended on the B team.

The clarification seems to be that the Copa is a different competition than the league and Segunda B (which is where Chumi’s suspended), so the player’s yellow card accrual in the league doesn’t effect his status in the cup competition.

Last edited:
Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Who's better Arthur or Coutinho
Right now it's pretty clear Couts. He's resched heights Arthur hasn't. The big reason is age and experience. They're also very different Couts is attacking minded creative and Arthur is not as much. He recycles the play more, defensive minded and keeps the ball flowing.

Reactions: Cassano

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Offensively, this must be the worst Madrid team in years, it's almost painful to watch. Today they win thanks to a long distance shot by their defensive midfielder, and Sevilla playing like cowards.

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
Offensively, this must be the worst Madrid team in years, it's almost painful to watch. Today they win thanks to a long distance shot by their defensive midfielder, and Sevilla playing like cowards.
They were not that much better offensively last season if you watch them every game like I do. Only Ronaldo turned it in on the second half of the season after a bad first half of the season. Modric is starting to play like he normally does and Ceballos had an excellent game. Vinicius his raw but has great ability. Isco got fat and is not motivated and Vasquez is a work horse player not a top player. Zidane used Vazquez a lot as well last season especially in big games.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Dembele! Nice goal, from the buildup by Pique especially.

Future little bit on display here, Alena has been solid in his start in Messi's place, but the star of the show is Dembele. What a talent he is

Reactions: les Habs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad