La Liga 2018-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Apparently La Liga are planning for teams to play a few regular season games in America in the future.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
If Sergi Samper doesn't leave Barça in August he'll be given a squad number. Hopefully there are no takers and he gets some minutes.

Apparently La Liga are planning for teams to play a few regular season games in America in the future.

Awful idea. Play the damn Supercopa over there if you need to play a match that's official, but leave it at that. Imagine a league match in Los Angeles and all the travel and logistics involved.

I like it.

I love it. The full match broadcast I saw (which is on YouTube by the way) was in Spanish and while I couldn't understand him at the time I know he referenced the previous captains which that clip above doesn't show. He mentioned Puyol, Xavi and then something like "the Grandmaster Flash Andres".

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Sneaky FK from Messi and finally a goal. Already has hit the post and crossbar as well..

Boring game though, looks like Valverde is allergic to high tempo

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
An absolute master class from Messi, especially with the passes he made in the first half against a well-structured Alaves side. Evidently Barça needed creativity in the midfield, and Valverde did well substituting Coutinho and moving Sergi back to RB, although Sergi shouldn't have started in midfield versus a well set-up defence in the first place.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
What are people's opinions on Roberto? I see him start every week for Barca in La Liga, but I always feel that he's not at Barcelona's quality as a player.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
What are people's opinions on Roberto? I see him start every week for Barca in La Liga, but I always feel that he's not at Barcelona's quality as a player.
Good squad player. Works hard doesn't complain and a la masia. Meaning he'all be loved regardless.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015

What is it with these lineups?

Still no Courtois, Modric/Casemiro/Varane on the bench.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Modric, Varane and Courtois went very deep in the WC, they deserve the rest. No Casemiro = meh.

Makes no sense to keep Courtois weeks without game time.
He hasn't played a minute yet and been training with the team for a good amount of time, other guys from what I've seen have gotten time by now already.

This will also probably mean yet another game with no minutes for Vinicius.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Makes no sense to keep Courtois weeks without game time.
He hasn't played a minute yet and been training with the team for a good amount of time, other guys from what I've seen have gotten time by now already.

This will also probably mean yet another game with no minutes for Vinicius.

Varane and Modric played against Atleti, yup.

Vinicius will get many minutes when Bale inevitably gets injured :(

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Varane and Modric played against Atleti, yup.

Vinicius will get many minutes when Bale inevitably gets injured :(

I don't want him to get minutes when injuries hit, he should get regular(even if limited) minutes throughout the year.

Atleast Bale looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad