La Liga 2018-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Amazing play by Alba on that goal too. Watch his clearance to Messi. Sliding clearance that he hits well up the pitch and falls in the process. Gets up and sprints all the way down on the other end to make a run and then get it to Suarez. Best attacking fullback on the planet right now.

Reactions: TheLeastOfTheBunch

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Whoooooooooooooo! Now that is the festival that should have started a half hour ago. LOL. Messi starts the play from the middle of the pitch and ends up finishing it. Pique and Alba even involved in the box and I think Alba gets the slightest of touches for another assist. That would be assist number 12 this season for him.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I want Madrid in the next round. Betis should be up for it too with the final being played in the Villamarin.

Phenomenal game, Leo could've had a number of goals in this one

I'm frustrated he didn't put it away sooner. When Dad gets home tonight Thiago is going to tell him what he did wrong.

Yikes...what happened to Sevilla?

A festival of football happened just like in last year's final.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
We'll see what happens tomorrow, but I would expect Madrid to advance. That would leave Betis, Valencia, Madrid and Barça. Like I said, I want Madrid in the next round and then if we advance Betis in the Final would be something as it'd be a home match for them. Either way should be good Semifinal round and once again the Copa del Rey doesn't disappoint.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Man it sucks missing games live I don't even remember the last Barca game I've seen... I think it was early December or a copa game earlier this month. Argh

Good to see the boys allow coutinho to score the penalty considering how vital it was it's a real show of solidarity and leadership by Messi and co. What a captain!

Also Lo celso keeps doing his thing at Betis... and PSG just bought Paredes to help the midfield. They also have ADM still playing LOL

Reactions: Cassano

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Man it sucks missing games live I don't even remember the last Barca game I've seen... I think it was early December or a copa game earlier this month. Argh

Good to see the boys allow coutinho to score the penalty considering how vital it was it's a real show of solidarity and leadership by Messi and co. What a captain!

Also Lo celso keeps doing his thing at Betis... and PSG just bought Paredes to help the midfield. They also have ADM still playing LOL

I don't so much mind missing live matches, and I miss most of them do to work, but I do make a point of catching a replay. Copa matches have been tougher to come by this season. Fortunately today the polar vortex kept me out of work (I still get paid though) and I got to catch most of the match before taking a nap. The simple things... Anyway, check your PMs.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

I don't think these guys play the same role, so I'm not sure what you mean....

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I don't so much mind missing live matches, and I miss most of them do to work, but I do make a point of catching a replay. Copa matches have been tougher to come by this season. Fortunately today the polar vortex kept me out of work (I still get paid though) and I got to catch most of the match before taking a nap. The simple things... Anyway, check your PMs.

Thank you, although soccer matches to me lose something if not witnessed live. Still much appreciated as I think it will come in handy.

I don't think these guys play the same role, so I'm not sure what you mean....

It's more tongue and cheek than anything. Light banter but the truth is Lo Celso is talented enough to find a spot on the PSG team.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
As a rotation maybe. Getting 25M for him is fine.
With rabiot and veratti being injured regularly he'd get a lot of game time. What they should've done is got rid of ADM/Draxler and kept Lo celso he's better than both right now

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Rabiot isn't injured much. They have used Draxler with success there. Nkunku is pretty good and doesn't get playing time.
Again, PSG is short on wingers. Moving ADM or Draxler to keep an AMC is stupid.
And no, he's not better than both.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Nkunku is pretty good and doesn't get playing time.

Speaking of whom it"s increasingly unlikely he'll be coming to Arsenal. I honestly don't get how a team can be trying to acquire players without wanting to spend a single pound

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Rabiot isn't injured much. They have used Draxler with success there. Nkunku is pretty good and doesn't get playing time.
Again, PSG is short on wingers. Moving ADM or Draxler to keep an AMC is stupid.
And no, he's not better than both.
I mean Verrati's injury history and Rabiot well that's pretty self explanatory. You can add Neymar to the injury list to given he's missed important stretches of the year.

Lo celso is most definitely better than ADM right now.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
I mean Verrati's injury history and Rabiot well that's pretty self explanatory. You can add Neymar to the injury list to given he's missed important stretches of the year.

Lo celso is most definitely better than ADM right now.

Yep. And while getting 25M out of Lo Celso is better than nothing, his value right now is double or triple that.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Yep. And while getting 25M out of Lo Celso is better than nothing, his value right now is double or triple that.

Pretty much Betis could in theory buy him and sell him in the summer window. Doubt he'd want to stay.

Which Rabiot injury history?

ok, I guess it wasn't self explanatory. Rabiot pending contract and him being exiled. While, him acting out couldn't be predicted (from the outside) they left themselves pretty short.

And Lo Celso is inept at wing. Crashed at DM.
There was no place for him.

Like I said they could've found him minutes at CM with how the season's gone.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Ah sorry.
I don't think PSG while negociating a contract with him expected him to go.

As for playing time he only could have had the minutes Draxler had because of Rabiot's banishment to the reserve team.
Which is to say not much.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Benz with a nice game. He gets a lot of crap and he's isn't my type of forward but he does his job. Very polarizing player.

If he was a smarter he would have a Euro and WC by now. Could've been a very decorated player.

Reactions: Power Man

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Benz with a nice game. He gets a lot of crap and he's isn't my type of forward but he does his job. Very polarizing player.

If he was a smarter he would have a Euro and WC by now. Could've been a very decorated player.
2016 France with peak Benz would've won with ease TBH.

Instead they had donkeys in Giroud and a Mexican league striker that tournament.

Reactions: Power Man
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad