La Liga 2018-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Sergi was anonymous I thought, he didn't really help Semedo in those Vinicius runs either. To be fair, Semedo covered up Vinicius a lot better in the 1st leg so Valverde may have had Sergi in there for another clutch performance vs Real, but I don't think it's wise to go with this formation again on Saturday. Hopefully Alena's in there if Arthur isn't healthy enough to start
Alena to start a Classico? I wouldn't suggest giving him more than 30 minutes. Too soon.

Reactions: TheLeastOfTheBunch

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
So you tell me Barca shot 3 times the ball yesterday?

Agreed with the rest but compare the same thing please, not shots on target with total shots.

4 according to WhoScored?, but yeah, that's it.

Sergi was anonymous I thought, he didn't really help Semedo in those Vinicius runs either. To be fair, Semedo covered up Vinicius a lot better in the 1st leg so Valverde may have had Sergi in there for another clutch performance vs Real, but I don't think it's wise to go with this formation again on Saturday. Hopefully Alena's in there if Arthur isn't healthy enough to start

I don't question Semedo's spot, at least not against Madrid, but he didn't have a good first half. As for Sergi, he didn't see much of the ball. Same goes for Messi.

Alena to start a Classico? I wouldn't suggest giving him more than 30 minutes. Too soon.

Definitely not too soon. Whether he should start or not I'd have to consider the fitness of some of the other players, but he could if needed. He's clearly demonstrated his ability this season.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Definitely not too soon. Whether he should start or not I'd have to consider the fitness of some of the other players, but he could if needed. He's clearly demonstrated his ability this season.

I would love to see it but not convinced yet. Either way they need to get out of their funk fast really its just Messi the rest will fall into place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad