La Liga 2018-19 Part II

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
My God

First of all those free kicks are basically penalties now for him. Teams are trying everything to stop them. They have to have a player lay down. I also seen a player do the fifa cheat code that doesn't help either. Keepers are cheating to one side and boom he continues to punish them. Its still a playstation for a decade later Wenger.

As for the game woah, what a f***ing game that you won't find anywhere else in the world. It's heartbreaking for Santi seeing him collapse on the field like that 90 minutes of of pure effort and skill. I hope to God they survive but this Barca team/Messi right now just look like a team on a mission. It's going to take something special to stop this train.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Yeah Lenglet and Alba were getting skinned by Chukwueze all game, but Alba especially was getting caught way too out of position.

Speaking of Chukwueze, what a talent he is. Considering his age, a bigger team has to come calling for him this summer
Oh he's an immense talent has been tormenting La liga all year. Some team will snap him up for 20 million and it will be a huge steal

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Not world class enough to play for Arsenal though?
I can't even argue against this, he would be right up their among our best players probably. Very special player.

But they paid him for 2 and 1/2 seasons for injury recovery and had to move on. Our mid hasn't missed a beat without him.

Last edited:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I can't even argue against this, he would be right up their among our best players probably. Very special player.

But they paid him for 2 and 1/2 seasons for injury recovery and had to move on. Our mid hasn't missed a beat without him.
I get that but they could've been rewarded for that loyalty and money they spent on him.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Messi has a total of 47 career FK goals, the most I’ve seen by a player is Juninho with 77. With the way Messi’s been scoring them the last year and a half or so, he’s going to be up there by the time he retires

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Nah. He won't reach 77. Which is fair because nobody can touch Juninho in terms of FK.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Nah. He won't reach 77. Which is fair because nobody can touch Juninho in terms of FK.

Likely not 77 but I think he should approach 65-70 FK goals. IIRC he’s scored 25 goals from FKs since ‘15-‘16 for club and country, if he plays through his mid-late 30s he should be among the top scorers.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Valencia are back to being fun to watch... We've missed you in La liga! I think they're a lock to make that 4th spot in CL.

Marcelino is basically Pochettino without the trophies.

Reactions: Patito

Patito

Dec 8, 2009
Valencia
externas20170223095404-7_g.jpg

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
What a race for that final CL spot it's going to be. At this point it's looking like as many as six teams are still in the race.

4. Getafe 47 pts
----------------------------
5. Valencia 46
6. Sevilla 46
7. Alaves 44
8. Athletic 43
9. Betis 40 (play at Sociedad tonight)

Getafe are 4th atm but have a brutal schedule. They still have to play Athletic, Sevilla, Madrid, Sociedad, Barça and Villarreal.
Toughest games left for Valencia are at Betis, at Atletico and a home game vs Alaves. But they also have the Europa to play for.
Sevilla might have the best schedule left with the derby game against Betis and Atletico as far as very tough matchups.
Alaves has a decent schedule left as well.
Athletic have had a great run but still have to go to Madrid, Getafe, Sevilla and play Alaves as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad