Injury Report: Kris Letang Lower Body Injury (Status: Healed, Back Friday 10-25)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoDaresWins

Nov 9, 2008
Pittsburgh
I guess Letang left after 30 minutes of practice.

Not sure what, if anything, to take away from that. Good that he's at least on the ice again, I suppose.

He was only scheduled to be on the ice for 30 minutes.

Shelly Anderson ‏@pgshelly 2h
Bylsma: Bennett injured, day to day; Letang was only scheduled to practice 30 minutes today, needs to continue to progress

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
you would hardly know it around here - a stark contrast to the complaining that was going on after he played less than 7 minutes last game.

We get it. You're the board's designated DB defender. Embrace it I guess, b/c you'll have your work cut out for you this season.

Forgive us for thinking DB would bench Beau after a couple of mistakes. There's certainly no track record for such a thing........

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
So..pretty soon we will have Adams/Glass on the top line because everyone is injured. Great, every ****in year. Team needs new players, players who don't always get injured.

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
I knew we would have to see him on the big club when we signed him. Its midget time! I swear to god, if i hear the word "buzz" one more time.....

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
it sucks that he's hurt, but long term its probably better that Bennett is injured rather than Disco just being that terrible.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
We get it. You're the board's designated DB defender. Embrace it I guess, b/c you'll have your work cut out for you this season.

Forgive us for thinking DB would bench Beau after a couple of mistakes. There's certainly no track record for such a thing........

You would have to go way back.. Almost an entire week since he benched BB last.

If BB was hurt and that's why he didn't play, cool.

Unless you are related to DB, I'm not sure why anyone would give him the benefit of the doubt anymore.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010

Unless you are related to DB, I'm not sure why anyone would give him the benefit of the doubt anymore.

I guess it's the cool thing to do to defend him even when faced with multiple examples supporting the contrary.

But then again, Glass.

BrunoPuntzJones

Biscuit Scorer
Apr 17, 2012
Washington, DC

When was he actually benched? His ice time increased in every game until Tampa.

I'm not even interested in "defending" Bylsma, but let's just make sure we're criticism him for things that have actually happened.

Nietzsche Zone Play

Jun 11, 2010
Pittsburgh
I guess it's the cool thing to do to defend him even when faced with multiple examples supporting the contrary.

But then again, Glass.

nah, the far cooler thing is to blame everything on DB. I like and dislike him fairly equally but don't feel the need to add to the extremely vocal chorus.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
When was he actually benched? His ice time increased in every game until Tampa.

I'm not even interested in "defending" Bylsma, but let's just make sure we're criticism him for things that have actually happened.

The season started on the 3rd. It's been a week. I think that's all he meant.

Last year? Yeah, he was benched. The point is that DB doesn't get the benefit of the doubt. At least not with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad