Injury Report: Kris Letang Lower Body Injury (Status: Healed, Back Friday 10-25)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shureshot66

Aug 2, 2005
Per Bylsma just now, Letang's injury not serious, no LTIR designation needed. He'll be eligible to return next week.

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
Wow that's good news. I'm on vaca now up in Maine with the 'ol ball and chain, and thank goodness for this board to keep me up on actual, real team news while she's trying on shirt dresses. Which are apparently a thing.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Per Bylsma just now, Letang's injury not serious, no LTIR designation needed. He'll be eligible to return next week.

schweet.png

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
But Rossi said Letang would be out a while and that the organization is secretly very concerned about the injury. :sarcasm:

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
GUYS.... read the thread title. This is about Kris Letang's injury status. That's it. There is no reason to post stuff about James Neal in here. If you're worried about Neal's injury feel free to create a thread about that.

H382

Oct 20, 2006
Typically there is an ongoing Injury thread, with updated titles as time goes on.. but I guess we're not doing that now.

HMPens

Dec 26, 2011
But Rossi said Letang would be out a while and that the organization is secretly very concerned about the injury. :sarcasm:

Sonce the weekend Shelly Anderson has been posting that indications are that it is not a serious or long term injury. She was with the team at West Point, Rossi/Yohe were not. Of course, Rossi jumps on the radio with his usual drama and speculation. He is never embarrassed, though.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Latest I could find, from Rotowire (sometimes reliable sometimes clueless):

Letang (lower-body) is not practicing with the Penguins on Friday.

Spin: ... Letang is reportedly out with a knee injury, one which could keep him out for more than another game or two -- even though Pittsburgh did not put him on LTIR.

If he doesn't at least skate alone tomorrow or Sunday, my concern-o-meter reading is going to increase. I don't expect him to practice while on IR but if he's not doing anything active that might be an indication it's more than an annoyance.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
Letang could be back in a week? Also known as the time we can start the countdown until his next injury?

Love me some Letang but man, stay on the ice!

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
Good to hear. I hope he's back in the lineup soon, but I'm not too concerned if he can't come back until Maatta's nine games are up. The Pens have a fairly unimposing schedule for the next couple of weeks.

Random Oracle

Aug 3, 2005
It's a weird situation to be in when you wouldn't mind your #1 defenseman being out a bit longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->