GDT: Kitty Cats versus Booins Watch Thread

Matt Watson

Feb 10, 2018
Fairfield, CT
Inconceivable that what we've seen in the first two periods is what we're going to see from the Bs in the 3rd. Will be shocked if they don't bring the house. Gonna be fun to watch however it turns out, because, to be honest, I don't really care who we play in first round. It's Stanley Cup or nothing.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Ugh I was hoping to watch the 3rd period but it's blacked out on GameCenter and I don't get NHL Network. Oh well I guess I'll just scoreboard watch and cheer on our FloBros

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Your main board attitude and Lightning board attitude are polar opposites.

You tell other fans that you're not scared of any matchup and you tell us we should all be having meltdowns? Consistency is key.

Nah fam. Tampa Bay shouldn't be scared of any matchup because they're capable of beating every team in this league in a 7 game series when the EFFORT is actually there.

I am consistently harping on effort. When they don't bring it (last night in OT?) I have issues. Everyone should have issues when they come out and mail it in for 2 of 3 periods, but TIL that's just me telling everyone to have a meltdown.

:rolleyes:

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Pssstt...Kitty Cats, a SHG won't hurt, just do it!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad