GDT: Kitty Cats versus Booins Watch Thread

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
I mean, we've never met in a playoff series; for that matter, we've seldom seen the Lightning and Panthers be good at the same time. I get the rivalry but it's going to take a bit more high-stakes matchups to really get me to feel it. There are four teams in this division alone who I loathe a hell of a lot more than Florida.
Lol. I know, I know. There are plenty of teams in the East that I have strong, negative feelings for, and the Panthers aren't yet one of those teams.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Good luck in the post season! Really wish it was the Battle for Florida :oops:
I wanted you guys too already in 2016 when you played the Islanders in the first round. I don't feel the rivalry right now because we've never played high stakes games and I'm not from Florida area but I want to be able to hate you! :laugh:

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I wanted you guys too already in 2016 when you played the Islanders in the first round. I don't feel the rivalry right now because we've never played high stakes games and I'm not from Florida area but I want to be able to hate you! :laugh:
It got a little heated when Gudas played because... well... Gudas, but yeah I really wish we could get a legit rivalry going with the Cats.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I feel dirty, I like the Panthers a little bit more after them beating Boston twice to help us win the division.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Well Boston did make the playoffs.
DefenselessUnacceptableIceblueredtopzebra-size_restricted.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad