GDT: Kitty Cats versus Booins Watch Thread

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
(sorry edit)You can't lead the division since Oct 13th and then lose it at the end of the season. That's a choke job no matter how you try and twist it. I've been looking for more from the team. Now, they need to play up to their potential. If not, I blame Cooper and say he gets the axe.
My dude, this team can do no wrong! When will you learn? It doesn't matter how lazy they play. It's all part of the plan. They're just gonna undo 3 months of down trending play the second they step on the ice in the playoffs... Because reasons.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
My dude, this team can do no wrong! When will you learn? It doesn't matter how lazy they play. It's all part of the plan. They're just gonna undo 3 months of down trending play the second they step on the ice in the playoffs... Because reasons.
The players seem to think that's going to happen, based on what they're saying. And I've actually seen their playoff gear. More than once. So, until the playoffs actually start, and your hypotheses about this team gain some actual traction, I'm going to give the players the benefit of the doubt. Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Master P

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
The Lightning are on the cusp of completing a history collapse.

Lazy ass Kucherov is at the core of this teams problem. The whole team took on his don't give a f*** attitude and it shows.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Here's hoping Hedmonster does make his usual playoff appearance. lol At least we have a good bit of deep run playoff experience throughout much of our roster. And I don't think Yanni has a non-playoff mode. Think he's been rocking PO beast mode all season. :laugh:
Lol. If Yanni has an official playoff mode beyond whatever mode he's been in all year, he'll punch a hole in the fabric of the space-time continuum. Or however that works. :D

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
The player's seem to think that's going to happen, based on what they're saying. And I've actually seen their playoff gear. More than once. So, until the playoffs actually start, and your hypotheses about this team gain some actual traction, I'm going to give the players the benefit of the doubt. Sorry.
I'm not going to belittle you for having a different opinion than I am like a few of the posters here. So that's fine. I don't know what you're trying to insinuate by saying "I've actually seen their playoff gear" because so have I. I've been watching this team since before 2004 and continue to do so from several hundred miles away after moving out of Florida.

Questioning the efforts and play of this team doesn't make me any more or less of a fan than anyone else. Just means I see the games differently. I kind of thought that's what this forum was for, but I'm not really sure different opinions are well respected on these boards.

Hope you're right about them turning it on in the playoffs though

Reactions: Matt Watson

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
I'm not going to belittle you for having a different opinion than I am like a few of the posters here. So that's fine. I don't know what you're trying to insinuate by saying "I've actually seen their playoff gear" because so have I. I've been watching this team since before 2004 and continue to do so from several hundred miles away after moving out of Florida.

Questioning the efforts and play of this team doesn't make me any more or less of a fan than anyone else. Just means I see the games differently. I kind of thought that's what this forum was for, but I'm not really sure different opinions are well respected on these boards.

Hope you're right about them turning it on in the playoffs though
Here's my thing. What about this team's recent playoff runs concerns you? Winning a Cup takes a few lucky bounces, and we simply didn't get 'em. The playoff negativity before there's even anything playoff-related to be negative about just doesn't make sense. It's basically a new season that hasn't even started yet.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Anyone who hasn't should listen to Killorn's comments after the game last night. Basically, about how he and the guys are ready for the playoffs to start, and have been for a long time. This team is bored to tears of the regular season. Be honest. We all kind of are at this point.

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
Your main board attitude and Lightning board attitude are polar opposites.

You tell other fans that you're not scared of any matchup and you tell us we should all be having meltdowns? Consistency is key.

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
BOS-TOR is going to be a great rnd 1 series and are going to destroy themselves.

I am still disappointing if BOS and WPG win round 1 then you have the top 4 teams in NHL playing each other rnd 2 NSH-BOS , WPG-NSH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad