Not open for further replies.

mahnster

Jun 30, 2018
It could also mean a $4.26M deal.

CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.jpeg

Reactions: Digitalbooya

Northerner

Feb 23, 2017
He's getting paid, one way or the other. We're not letting the most explosive player we've seen since Gabby walk.

Val

Jan 19, 2021
He play well. His skill is visible to everyone. All the same, i expect more shots and goals from him. Kaprizov was the best sniper in the KHL. But he have only 16 points in 16 games now. I thought there would be more..

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
He play well. His skill is visible to everyone. All the same, i expect more shots and goals from him. Kaprizov was the best sniper in the KHL. But he have only 16 points in 16 games now. I thought there would be more..

KHL stats

2019-20 57gp 62 pts.

2018-19 57gp 51 pts.

2017-18 46gp 40 pts.

He barely scored over a PPG once in the KHL, and you expect him to be over PPG in the NHL in his first year?

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017

Are you serious? He's a rookie playing his first games in this league, give him a break. He's delivered more than expected, I only have good things to say about him.

Northerner

Feb 23, 2017

He's the most important player on this squad, in my view, at this point. Not bad for 23yo

Reactions: Val

Val

Jan 19, 2021
He barely scored over a PPG once in the KHL, and you expect him to be over PPG in the NHL in his first year?
KHL is more defensive hockey. Kaprizov was play in CSKA. This team had the best players of russian league. CSKA is main challenger without Kaprizov now. Kaprizov's skills have more in demand in Minnesota. Line Zuccarello - Rask - Kaprizov is good now.
I want that Kaprizov to be ahead of Ovechkin :popcorn:

Reactions: Northerner

Northerner

Feb 23, 2017
KHL is more defensive hockey. Kaprizov was play in CSKA. This team had the best players of russian league. CSKA is main challenger without Kaprizov now. Kaprizov's skills have more in demand in Minnesota. Line Zuccarello - Rask - Kaprizov is good now.
I want that Kaprizov to be ahead of Ovechkin :popcorn:

Well he has a while before catches Ovechkin.:laugh:

Reactions: GordieGallant

Filip

Jan 29, 2021
$63 million over 8 years. Symbolically make him the highest paid on the team (nice run Spurgie).
LOL
Kirill is a much stronger than Panarin.

Contract must be appropriate.

Attachments

• upload_2021-2-27_15-20-50.png
    upload_2021-2-27_15-20-50.png
    312 bytes · Views: 7

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
Kaprizov has like 4-5 posts, 3-4 shots off the knob of the goalies stick, and 4-5 grade A chances that have gone just wide but he beat the goalie. More goals are coming especially playing with Zuccarello.

Needs to continue to shoot more. He has been shooting more lately just not hitting the net.

In addition, the PP at some point will be better. Even guys like McDavid would hover around PPG play if you take away the PP points.

More puck luck on scoring opportunities plus regression to the mean PP wise mean I’d be shocked if he doesn’t finish above a PPG.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Tell me who is the better skater and better snap shot, Kaprizov or Gaborik in his prime?

The faster skater was definitely Gaborik, but he had nowhere near the fine edgework that Kaprizov does. Both are great skaters, but they have very different strengths as skaters. As far as their snap shots go, I'll give the edge to Gaborik until I see Kaprizov shoot a bit more. The snap shot was Gaborik's favorite shot and he scored in droves with it.

Reactions: Val and TaLoN

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Where do we think he goes in a 2015 re-draft?

Man, that draft was loaded.

McDavid
Eichel
Marner
Aho
Barzal
Rantanen
Connor
Boeser
Werenski
Provorov
Chabot

Right now probably between 7 and 12, with the potential to be top 5 if he keeps getting better. I'd really love if it were possible to see him playing alongside players like Matthews, MacKinnon, Scheifele like some of these wingers have been. The sky really does seem to be the limit for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad