Player Discussion Kirill Kaprizov

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Any predictions on his usage to start the season and how that may change by seasons end?

I for one am expecting some early season growing pains for him. NHL players think the game so much quicker than any other league. Yes he's been in the Olympics, but that was lacking real talent that year...

I think he'll have a bit of a rough time early as he learns what he can and can't get away with in this league.

I think he starts out on a different line than Fiala, but circumstances may throw them together at some point, maybe injury, maybe just line juggling during an inevitable slump... but once it happens, they're going to lock in on the same line moving forward.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I think there could be growing pains but I don’t expect them. He is in the prime of his career and has been playing against these guys internationally for a while now. He’s the most primed player we’ve ever had to jump in and make an impact and more players are doing that these days.

Reactions: WILDTATE10

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Think he starts on the 2nd line opposite of Zuccarello. Puts (hopefully) your two best forwards on different lines creating matchup issues for other teams. If Rossi sticks he could be the center. I’m really concerned with who will be Fiala’s center and left wing. I don’t like the idea of 1C for Eriksson Ek and Bonino isn’t really a match either... but there isn’t much else to put there unless you throw Rossi in that spot. I have Johansson playing left wing on a shutdown line next to Eriksson Ek/Bonino.

I hope Rossi and Kap are given the opportunity to play together. Think that could be magic:

Greenway-Eriksson Ek-Fiala
Kaprizov-Rossi-Zuccarello
Johansson-Bonino-Parise
Foligno-Bjugstad-Hartman

Reactions: WILDTATE10

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
At this point, hoping for Kaprizov/Eriksson Ek/Zuccarello. Assuming some combination of Fiala/Johansson/Rossi/Parise are the #1 line.

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
Is kap not a right wing? He is more of a finisher I thought, zucc doesn’t need to play off wing to make plays he should be left wing.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
images

Apparently he never has a helmet/ visor combo that's worth a damn.

Reactions: AJ Thelen

AJ Thelen

Nov 19, 2010
Pontypandy
Tilt it so much there is almost zero reason to wear it. Is he allowed to play without one in the NHL or has that rule changed?

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Tilt it so much there is almost zero reason to wear it. Is he allowed to play without one in the NHL or has that rule changed?

All players coming into the league must wear one. The only players who dont have to are those who were already in the league before the rule was implemented.

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
Didn't someone (Komarov?) get penalized for wearing their visor at an absurd angle a couple of years ago?

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
images

Apparently he never has a helmet/ visor combo that's worth a damn.
He has always worn the 4500 in all the pictures that I have seen. It has never looked like it fit him. Too bad that Staal is gone because his helmet always looked 3 sizes too big. They may have been able to swap

Reactions: AJ Thelen and TaLoN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad