Kingston Frontenacs 2018-19 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voice from the North

Sep 17, 2013
Beast once again you have said things that are true,half true and false. They have not had anybody refuse to report except Domi which turned into the following year McKeown and Bennett. You left McKeown off the first round list you posted above. O,Grady issue was not ice time as much as a hockey dad who wasn't willing to accept anything but first pairing minutes. Quine was seeing a regular shift. As for not developing first round picks I have no idea where you get that idea. They were traded for experienced players to make a deep push into the playoffs. I will grant you Burt was a bust but every one you mentioned from 2008-2014 was drafted into the NHL including McKeown who you missed. Maybe not first rounders but they were picked. I agree with you and I said so on the Ottawa page I would like them to keep their first rounders. You stated in your post many players refuse to report totally inaccurate all the players you list 10 plus 1 only one of those players have refused. Please get your facts straight and stop with the hyperbole.

Speaking of false items, the reason O'Grady was traded was because he was a consistent healthy scratch or he was playing forward. This wasn't a top 2 minutes issue. That year Kingston had a deep defence and they simply had no room to play him. Most people around the league were stunned that Kingston took a defenceman in the first round that draft year. It wasnt a good situation for anyone. In Sudbury he played 5th-6th defenceman minutes and to my knowledge there werent parent issues.

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
According to game sheet the Fronts only had 17 skaters last game? Are more signings expected soon?

AK87

Hall of Famer
Nov 8, 2012
Do as you wanna
The team doesn't look that bad, with Roberston and Neumann they will have some scoring. I bet Neumann scores a lot this year, he has looked pretty good so far.

Reactions: LDN

StormWatcher

Nov 26, 2013
Predictions on what's to come Guelph way? Who are the older players that Kingston fans think would get dealt if it's a rebuild?

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
A Kingston player has received a 15 game suspension. Is there a Fronts fan that would like to comment on this?

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Shout out to your play by play and colour man. It was a pretty brutal game to watch
Friday and they made it a lot easier. Pretty entertaining guys :)

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
To any Frontenacs fans who are on HFB.

Ill be headed out to Kingston for the Attack annual east swing Dec 14th-16th when Attack and Frontenacs meet for the first of 2 meetings on the season.

I've always enjoyed taking a game at the Leon's Centre between the Attack and Frontenacs.

Hopefully there will be some posters in attendance for that game that are on here that are Fronts fans who will stop by and say hi as will be bringing a fan bus out for the weekend to both Kingston and then on to Ottawa for Owen Sound's annual east swing.

Reactions: BigBuck

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Do the fronts want to do a true rebuild this season?
Robertson, Paquette and Neumann would get some solid returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad