Status
Not open for further replies.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Rebuild in full tilt...Hotchkiss/Cranford could be moved still

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013
Okay simple question

This year's draft is supposed to be weak. Assuming that it is but Kingston gets a good 1st and 2nd round pick, looking to next year where do you see this team. Will they still be at the bottom or will theybe fighting for a playoff spot

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Kingston should battle for a playoff spot as Niagara likely sells big; and, Hamilton should be without Strome and possibly Kayilev by the deadline.

Reactions: three dog night

MisterDB

Apr 5, 2012
Here we go, I have to address the elephant in the room as they say. What some will say my alter ego Mr Negativity coming through other will acknowledge the truth.

Here is no sugar coating this the Frontenacs are a bad team. Top to bottom with except to the front office business staff and the equipment and training staff.

Yes the Frontenacs are a young team, yes they work hard but no the talent is very very thin and not improving. Look more of this next year if a different direction is not taken.

I'll just leave this here as data back up. This is the month of Jan 2019

How bad, this bad

Frontenacs Jan-19
GFGAShots ForShots AgWinsLossesWin %
Away737177284070.000
Home1025164241150.200
Totals17623415261120.083
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

NorthernVoice

Oct 5, 2017
Here is no sugar coating this the Frontenacs are a bad team. Top to bottom with except to the front office business staff and the equipment and training staff.
I'm guessing this a not so subtle shot at the job Kurtis Foster/the coaching staff is doing?

MisterDB

Apr 5, 2012
it is a shot at top management in hockey operations. Foster is the sacrificial lamb setup by management

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
it is a shot at top management in hockey operations. Foster is the sacrificial lamb setup by management

you guys were winning all last year and you never said a thing, its kinda odd you jump all over the team now that they dont win.

i dont get why you are not more engaged when they are winning, its that what fans do?

WolvesFanSudbury

Oct 8, 2016
but he still runs on here they moment they are last to say how bad it is? i dont get why they werent running here last year to say how good things were, unless you just need to ***** and complain?
Very true :) Im the opposite haha, stay away when its poor lol. Not completely true just less active

BigBuck

Jan 26, 2012
you guys were winning all last year and you never said a thing, its kinda odd you jump all over the team now that they dont win.

i dont get why you are not more engaged when they are winning, its that what fans do?

I think if you go back and look at the last few years MisterDB has been one of the more active posters on the Kinston site......He also ran a Fronts Talk website about the team....

Reactions: ohloutsider

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013

I don't get why you are not more engaged when they are winning, its that what fans do?

The problem with the Fronts has been there since the owner took over. It was there with Mav and there with Gilmour and Kielly.

The challenge is that this team has o means of developing a consistent winner and when they do get a good team they make stupid trades and fail to develop the talent.

Last year they had a really good team. Then they did what we all knew they would they sold the chemistry and the future down the road and ruined it by trading the future away for some rental players that did not achieve what the owner wanted.

Why do you thin coaches leave here? They have that same issue. Gill had it made then saw the writing and left. Your coach last year saw the same writing and got the hell out of Dodge.
Foster is here because no one would give him a head coach shot.

This is a team in need of a new owner and new management.

Just look up the road to see what a good drafting and coaching system can do.

That is why Mister DB and many others hated or dislike this team it has nothing to do with the players and a lot to do with the team itself.

Getting top tier players to agree to report is going to get rough and it is going to be the same story as it was when Mav was in charge people are not going to want to sign with this team and waste their first 2 years.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Varaday left ‘dodge’ to take a head coaching job in the AHL. MacFarland was hired as an assistant coach in the NHL.
Gill was let go because he was ineffective.

sirius67fan

Jul 20, 2013
I wish you guys stopped winning games (especially against Ottawa ;)). I want Shane Wright in the eastern conference!

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Nice to read that Martin and Billy C with game winner scored in yesterday game against a former team mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad