Kingston Frontenacs 2018-19 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Whats the lineup looking like now for Kingston? Who is the top line? Do you expect any more big trades?

BigBuck

Jan 26, 2012
Whats the lineup looking like now for Kingston? Who is the top line? Do you expect any more big trades?
Gabe Vilardi just got cleared to practice in L.A. .....He could still be returned and moved by the Fronts.

Reactions: LDN

fishfan51

Sep 7, 2008
Niagara Falls
Billy C will be a star in the league. You'll enjoy watching him develop. He has some hiccups in his own end, but he's 17. His game will grow. Great get for Kingston. I really don't care about giving up picks, the Dogs will get those back when they sell next year. You have to give something to get something, Billy C is the big piece the Dogs gave.

Reactions: three dog night

NA Hockey

Nov 16, 2015
Stocking the draft cupboards was imperative for Kingston. The rest of this season will be painful but it's the price to pay for making the run last year. The lineup is very young with many players being given a great chance to develop. Two years from now the team will reap the benefits of playing the kids now.

Last edited:

ETA 2000 Fan

Apr 16, 2015
Was Ryan Littlejohn at the main camp? I don't see him on the preseason roster. What happened there?

RLJ asked by Flint not to report. Went to Kingston main camp, was on the pre-season roster but somehow disappeared after not appearing in a pre-season game. Landed in Cobourg (OJHL), no points in 5 games and was traded to Aurora where he has 12 pts in 19 games.

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
I have since posted similar response to here on the Fronts thread.

Asking a simple question is there Frontenacs fans here on HFB, who will be in attendance for the Dec 14th game between Kingston and Owen Sound that follow and support the Fronts here on the Fronts thread?

I've done the trip to Kingston numerous times since they played in the old Kingston arena and numerous times at the recent K-Rock/Leon's Centre downtown.

Is there any posters on here that are planning on attending the Dec.14th game if so PM me if they are planning on attending that game.

AS,

nofriendsinhockey

Aug 31, 2018
Billy C will be a star in the league. You'll enjoy watching him develop. He has some hiccups in his own end, but he's 17. His game will grow. Great get for Kingston. I really don't care about giving up picks, the Dogs will get those back when they sell next year. You have to give something to get something, Billy C is the big piece the Dogs gave.

His skating needs a ton of work.

SAM STEVENS

Oct 21, 2018
I noticed that today watching the game in Oshawa. Doesn’t look like a lot of speed at this point.

Watched the Oshawa game he went through the whole team and ended up missing the net that takes speed as Oshawa is not exactly a slow team. I saw him walk around guys with no effort a bunch of times.

His skating needs a ton of work.

I don't know what you see but he has great edges and agility to have the ability to move and deak around guys like he does. I think he is a awesome pick up for the Fronts.

Reactions: three dog night

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
Any fans on here that are planning on attending tomorrow night's game against the Attack?? PM message me if in attendance Owen Sound is bringing a fan bus for the weekend to Kingston/Ottawa

AS,

kidconko

Dec 5, 2018
according to OHL Insiders former 67's William Brown linked to joining the Frontenacs. Most recently played for Queens University.

Reactions: hockjock
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->