GDT: Kings in CGY to get burned in the throne by the almighty FLAMES 7PM start time boyos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Lmao thats the one that goes in. Pretty impressive how he got that under Doughty

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Derek Ryan on the top line: why though

Lindholm's been invisible at 5 on 5 almost all season. Few have noticed because he's been producing on the power play, and 6 on 5, and then generally picking up the typical points you will pick up playing with Gaudreau. I'm not sure Ryan is who I would put there though.

Gio is so bad at holding the puck in on the PP.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
nice to see that slip in. Now another please. One goal leads in games we are dominating is somehow not a safe spot.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Lindholm's been invisible at 5 on 5 almost all season. Few have noticed because he's been producing on the power play, and 6 on 5, and then generally picking up the typical points you will pick up playing with Gaudreau. I'm not sure Ryan is who I would put there though.

Gio is so bad at holding the puck in on the PP.

That applies to that entire top line. He's making good plays, but they need to get it together 5 on 5 collectively.

Shawnofthedeadz

Jan 18, 2013
I feel like Bennetts gonna be a late bloomer. We should NOT risk trading him
Bennett has looked good this game and I think this season he has been making very good improvements. If he keeps it up it will be hard to argue he is not top 6, fingers crossed for late blooming

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Czarnik the kind of guy we end up trading for future considerations and he ends up a solid top 6.

At this point I basically expect us to waive Czarnik next year and he gets claimed by Vancouver or someone and makes us pay for years.

Reactions: flames23

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
That applies to that entire top line. He's making good plays, but they need to get it together 5 on 5 collectively.

I'm not sure they can. They just seem to be lacking something that makes lines good 5 on 5. I have some opinions on a few of the things they are but I'll just leave it at "last year's top line was better at 5 v 5 than this year's, and last year's top PP with Versteeg was better than this year's, but Lindholm's still been a good addition overall"

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
Bennett has looked good this game and I think this season he has been making very good improvements. If he keeps it up it will be hard to argue he is not top 6, fingers crossed for late blooming
Hopefully we see a second half ppg explosion from him. I also feel like he can be an x factor in the playoffs.

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Hopefully we see a second half ppg explosion from him. I also feel like he can be an x factor in the playoffs.

Playoff Bennett has always been a force, even when he was in Kingston I remember that being something Fronts fans talked about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad