GDT: Kings in CGY to get burned in the throne by the almighty FLAMES 7PM start time boyos

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Come in Kings:

XOkSXiM.gif

To depths of hell fire known as the Saddledome:

tenor.gif

14-9-2 Flames look to take a 3 point division lead over the Jabroni Sharks and muppet Golden Knights. God like Monahan, Gaudreau, Tkachuk and Lindholm are the unstoppable 4 with Dark Knight Gio solidifying the core 5 of PPG players (or close to it).

The Kings are going to wish they could time travel back to '67 so they could never form the Kings in the first place so the slaughter they are about to receive would have never take place. It's over before it ever even began.

Today's song goes hard, just like the Flames will tonight.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
@JPeeper : Not that I want to tell you how to live your life, but shouldn't you be giving recognition to the Star of David instead of Satan and Ghosts?

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
This really strikes me as one those games where it's going to be really important that we do what we can to prevent the opposition from putting the puck into our net while also doing our best to put pucks into their net.

Great Scott! How could we have been so blind for so long?

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Got a feeling we’re going to see some action tonight. A frustrated kings squad rolling in but Matty doesn’t care he’s still going to make Doughty his bitch

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Flames need to be on tonight, play to their level. Kings are a bad team, that lost a game on the PP with 2 minutes left to play.
Top 6 wakes up, Kings get pounded.

The Gnome

May 17, 2010
Calgary
yeah, vegas is starting to look scary again and the ducks are finally coming alive. This is where we'll find out if this team actually has the balls to stick in the top 3

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
yeah, vegas is starting to look scary again and the ducks are finally coming alive. This is where we'll find out if this team actually has the balls to stick in the top 3

Personally I would be disappointed with anything less than second in the Pacific. We are off to the start that should allow that to happen but the Flames can not be losing games to basement dwellers.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
I won tickets to the Edmonton-LA game so that's how I spent last night.

I don't go to many NHL games but I thought the pace of play and general skill level would be more impressive than it was. Maybe it was just two really bad teams.

Hopefully the good guys can get two points, because it seemed like a junior team could have beat either club last night.

Reactions: That High Guy

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Playing a bottom-of-the-pack divisional rival? Sounds like a Flames loss to me

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014

EDIT: Sorry, I meant specifically to goaltending.

Again, not trying to tell anyone how to live life. I'm just wondering if someone is praying to ghosts and Satan, an answer comes in the form of making Smith invisible in the net or something. I'm more wondering if a more specific request is required rather than a generic one. A ghost forward could be great in breaking enemy lines, but ghost goalie, perhaps not so much.

Asking for hellfire and brimstone definitely seems appropriate though. :)

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
EDIT: Sorry, I meant specifically to goaltending.

Again, not trying to tell anyone how to live life. I'm just wondering if someone is praying to ghosts and Satan, an answer comes in the form of making Smith invisible in the net or something. I'm more wondering if a more specific request is required rather than a generic one. A ghost forward could be great in breaking enemy lines, but ghost goalie, perhaps not so much.

Asking for hellfire and brimstone definitely seems appropriate though. :)

Who's praying to ghosts? We only call upon Satan to help the Flames crush their enemies.

We should be sacrificing goats at this point to get a good game out of Smith.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Who's praying to ghosts? We only call upon Satan to help the Flames crush their enemies.

We should be sacrificing goats at this point to get a good game out of Smith.

Ah, misunderstood. My bad.

The Brouwer sacrifice was at least a step in the right direction, right? :)

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Magic Forces Black and White Reaching Out Through Space and Light Be He Far Or Proudly Hosted on Photobucket

Reactions: Corpus X
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad