Post-Game Talk: Kings @ Caps, 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB12

Jul 7, 2015
I mean is this really shocking. We had 6 days off. We know we suck at these games but yet in the end people still whine and complain. Make up your minds.

PB12

Jul 7, 2015
Caps suck when we have long days off. Shouldn't surprise anyone.

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
This game says alot about our team..dominated play 1st 2 periods and fell by the wayside in the 3rd..u would think they would have laid it on the line in the 3rd..personality of their coach..playing 3rd and 4th lines inside of 5 minutes

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
We didn’t look as rusty as i expected after long layoff.

We had plenty of chances, including ones for 77 and 19. Just couldn’t finish.

And Kings got the good bounce on Gaborik goal.

Onward and upward.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
Why not pull Holtby for the o-zone faceoff at 2min??
I was going to post this almost word for word but my old pc frooze and I had to cold reboot.

Why indeed o_O The Kings needed a change and were tired. I was yelling at Trotz... I'll read to see if anybody gave a non sarcastic response.
Not that a sarcastic response is out of order.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Good news is, game will boost Kuz’s confidence. He is starting to have a really nice year. Here’s hoping it continues.

I don’t worry about backstrom (or oshie) longterm.

Well, long longterm, i worry about 77’s contract, of course. But shorter longterm... he and 19 will sharpen up again and start piling up points.

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy

Chukcha

Aug 24, 2011
mongolian steppes
I was going to post this almost word for word but my old pc frooze and I had to cold reboot.

Why indeed o_O The Kings needed a change and were tired. I was yelling at Trotz... I'll read to see if anybody gave a non sarcastic response.
Not that a sarcastic response is out of order.

That's why Trotz is not a great coach.

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I'm still heated. Lose a game in 9 seconds and top that off with 2 goddamn empty net goals?
http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FJack-Nicholson.gif

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Eh, can't get too mad about this one. Thought the Caps deserved a point or two for sure. 4th line defensive play was garbage, that was the game.

Kings are a good team. On to the next one.

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
Eh, can't get too mad about this one. Thought the Caps deserved a point or two for sure. 4th line defensive play was garbage, that was the game.

Kings are a good team. On to the next one.
I am not sold on the Kings..I give them credit they deserved the win but we walked in their zone all night..and the last 10 mins of the 3rd..not sure what we were doing, especially with personell..Trotz rolling 4 lines like he had not a care in the world. Kings had won 3 out the last 10 coming into this game..

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
I'm still heated. Lose a game in 9 seconds and top that off with 2 goddamn empty net goals?
Why pull Holtby down by 2 with ~1 min left when you didn't pull him at 2 mins left, down 1 with an OZ draw vs a tired Kings squad? :confused: Like when you actually had a chance to tie the game. Mind boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad