Post-Game Talk: Kings @ Caps, 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Yes because your defensemen can't let players behind them like that, whereas Eller just lost a puck battle in a crowd.
Eller has to get that puck deep. And Orpik can't let that man that far behind him. It was a bad pinch.

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
Watching #92 dance is one of the best reasons to tune into any Caps game

Surely in the reg. season it's reason #1... sometimes also #2, #3, etc...

Then in playoffs we can switch to enjoying the world's best enactment of "Moby Dick Reloaded: Ahab Learns to Love Samsara"...

Last few Caps games have been watchable though, something to be thankful for. Vrana-Kuz-Oshie look pretty fun, when I've seen them at least..

errantcaps

Mar 30, 2012
Bit of a random aside but do you all like Alan May and his in game observations? It all sounds a bit like a retread to me everytime he is on - Pucks to the nets, cycle down low, take the shot etc. Then again there isn't to much to say I suppose. I like the guy just feel his message is overdone.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Bit of a random aside but do you all like Alan May and his in game observations? It all sounds a bit like a retread to me everytime he is on - Pucks to the nets, cycle down low, take the shot etc. Then again there isn't to much to say I suppose. I like the guy just feel his message is overdone.
This team is its own worst enemy because they always look for the fancy play. That's why he's constantly asking for simple hockey.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto

This team never learns, they always do the same mistakes and they've had the same flaws for years. Of course May repeats himself.

Reactions: calicapsfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad