Kes’ House

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Kesler is such a real life douche bag! for those of us who have met the guy in person know first hand. Ask Corey Schneider and Chris Higgins how they feel about him. Hide your girl around this dirt bag. I thought we got rid of this guy. How come an American who clearly hated his time living in Canada is being used as a representative of a Canadian network trying to sell a stupid reality show.

Hadn't heard this stuff before

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
Kesler is such a real life douche bag! for those of us who have met the guy in person know first hand. Ask Corey Schneider and Chris Higgins how they feel about him. Hide your girl around this dirt bag. I thought we got rid of this guy. How come an American who clearly hated his time living in Canada is being used as a representative of a Canadian network trying to sell a stupid reality show.

I'm not fan of this guy and I don't know about the Schneider/Higgins claims, but the bolded is definitely not true.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
I watched a minute of their Game 3 Watch Party stream, and it's just Kesler and Colby Armstrong trying to woo Genie Bouchard. Norris is quietly watching the game.

Reactions: HockeyWooot and L13

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
Just honestly glad to hear Kesler is able to participate in such activites
Honestly, I’m not a fan of his, but absolutely agreed with your statement!

The guys in Vancouver and BC who are Canuck fans and aged 25-45 are going to love this show. The rest of Canada won’t give it two seconds thought.

L13

Oct 1, 2015
I enjoy Chiclets and Barstool but am not interested in this. No idea why you are lumping then together.

Because in all three cases you've got washed up dudebros trying to parlay the fact they were in the NHL into a media career and substituting mind-numbing reminiscences about the time they got another former NHL player to buy them dinner or whatever for hockey analysis and charisma?

I like hearing from former players like Mike Johnson and Dominic Moore who are engaging speakers and have made an effort to improve their knowledge of the game since retiring, but the content genre of ~listen to me, I was in the NHL, did I tell you I was in the NHL, let me ramble about golf, the code, fishing and the time I was in the NHL~ holds zero appeal for me.

Last edited:

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Because in all three cases you've got washed up dudebros trying to parlay the fact they were in the NHL into a media career and substituting mind-numbing reminiscences about the time they got another former NHL player to buy them dinner or whatever for hockey analysis and charisma?

Lately theyve had some bad takes (whitney especially), but their interviews are the top for hockey

you get so much inside information from them, nothing compares

Reactions: MarkusNaslund19

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks

I like hearing from former players like Mike Johnson and Dominic Moore who are engaging speakers and have made an effort to improve their knowledge of the game since retiring, but the content genre of ~listen to me, I was in the NHL, did I tell you I was in the NHL, let me ramble about golf, the code, fishing and the time I was in the NHL~ holds zero appeal for me.

I would much rather hear them interview former players then the boring ass crap they talk about on Sportsnet and TSN. Now that is mind numbing.

Also they know more then you'll ever know, because they played there. I enjoy hearing those stories. Sorry people like to listen to entertaining things and watch golf videos that will make them laugh. Not everything has to be serious.

Also just because I enjoy those doesn't make me a "Dudebro". This seems like it will be nothing like Spittin Chiclets so still unsure of why you lumped them together. Is it because neither are up your alley? Doesn't make them the same.

Reactions: Yackiberg8

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
I watched some of it since he talked about Perry, Getz, and such. But I wouldn’t watch the entire thing. Am glad he’s able to do a show like this, I know it’s been rough for him.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Kes looks like, talks like and has same mannerisms as a guy from TV show Million Dollar Listing New York...Steve Gold... its uncanny

cowboy82nd

Feb 19, 2012
Newnan, Georgia
everyone is knocking this show idea but i GUARENTEE everyone will tune in and see what its all about!! lol

i think itll be good... i love Keslers dry type attitude... hes funny when watching interact with others... funny dry sense of humor

Your GUARENTEE will definitely not come true, because I for one will not be watching.

Reactions: Skinnyjimmy08

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2