Kes’ House

Robert G Urner

May 31, 2021
Sportsnet will have a show called “Kes’ House” where sports people will go to Ryan Kesler’s mansion to play various sports and entertainment games in competition. Thoughts?

What a complete and utter lack of taste and intelligence by not only Kelser (Where it might be expected) but Sportsnet and any jerk that would support this show.

What a piece of shit!

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
everyone is knocking this show idea but i GUARENTEE everyone will tune in and see what its all about!! lol

i think itll be good... i love Keslers dry type attitude... hes funny when watching interact with others... funny dry sense of humor

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Kesler’s got a pretty dry sense of humour so I wonder that’s going to work here lol.

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
at first i thought this may have been a kids show, but now after reading this, it's worse.

Looks like they are just trying to create a network version of some of the content Chiclets makes.

Kes' House
NHL alum Ryan Kesler is having a party… and everyone's invited! In time for the Stanley Cup Playoffs Conference Finals, the former Canucks star's home in Michigan is being transformed into the ultimate Hockey Hangout. As the hosts with the most, Kesler and Sportsnet are serving up a content mix of watch parties, storytelling and exclusive conversations. Combine all this with unpredictable celebrity drop-ins, and Canada's hockey fans are in for an unforgettable Stanley Cup Playoffs experience at Kes' House!
Starting for the Stanley Cup Conference Finals, fans can catch the latest from Kes' House on all Sportsnet platforms, including Sportsnet's TV and streaming channels, sportsnet.ca, the Sportsnet app and Sportsnet's YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
i bet bertuzzi is his neighbour and the two of them will be like

upload_2021-5-31_10-54-29.jpeg

seriously, how could anyone at sportsnet listen to the kes and bieksa podcast and think platforming kesler was a good idea?

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
Can't wait for the episode where his dog starts humping his guest's leg and he just says, "yeah, I taught him that one."

CraigBillington

Dec 10, 2010
Kesler's complete lack of a personality sounds perfect for this show. Can't wait to watch!
I'm no fan of the guy and won't watch the show, but it's not because of a lack of personality. What he gave through the media is far different than what he's apparently actually like

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Is there going to be a Will Farrell or Adam Sandler movie adaptation?

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
What a complete and utter lack of taste and intelligence by not only Kelser (Where it might be expected) but Sportsnet and any jerk that would support this show.

What a piece of shit!
The fact that a show you don’t have to watch bothers you this much tells me everything I need to know about you. How is anyone a jerk that would watch it? Sounds like you are to me. Coming from someone who has zero interest in seeing any of this show.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Is it lake country in Minnesota?

I can't tell from the footage.

an absolute TON of NHL'ers live their in the off-season

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Going Beyond the Broadcast: Sportsnet Launches Innovative Original Content and NHL Fantasy Games for 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs - About Rogers

Kes’ House
NHL alum Ryan Kesler is having a party… and everyone’s invited! In time for the Stanley Cup Playoffs Conference Finals, the former Canucks star’s home in Michigan is being transformed into the ultimate Hockey Hangout. As the hosts with the most, Kesler and Sportsnet are serving up a content mix of watch parties, storytelling and exclusive conversations. Combine all this with unpredictable celebrity drop-ins, and Canada’s hockey fans are in for an unforgettable Stanley Cup Playoffs experience at Kes’ House!
Starting for the Stanley Cup Conference Finals, fans can catch the latest from Kes’ House on all Sportsnet platforms, including Sportsnet’s TV and streaming channels, sportsnet.ca, the Sportsnet app and Sportsnet’s YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts.

694726.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad