Kes’ House

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
Do people really want to watch a bunch of 40 year olds play video games in a basement?

Reality tv shows work because the cast are crazy and interesting. Most sports players, and especially hockey players, are not interesting. Most can barely string two sentences together in a post game interview.

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
im going to call bs on this. sounds like something some fans would piece together...

the hate for kesler here is silly.
Whether or not he encouraged Burrows is speculation, to be sure, but not exactly baseless:
Kesler had made remarks the previous season in March 2009, after Burrows had recently signed a four-year, $2 million per season extension, that more players need to sign contracts below market value in order to develop a winning team. His comments later prompted his agent to refute the idea Kesler would not negotiate a new contract with the Canucks at full market value.[45] Kesler was also contacted by NHL Players Association director of affairs Glenn Healy, discouraging him to make similar remarks in the future.
Ryan Kesler

Subway Schenn

Jun 24, 2018
London, UK
I'll give it a try, but I have to admit the thought of Genie Bouchard in there just seems off to me. No slight on Genie, she's hot and all, but she'd just be that much more attractive if she was committed to her craft and excelling at that and doing the IG fluff stuff on the side. Seems she knows she's hot stuff and it has gotten to her a little and has the priorities a little out of whack, but what do I know.

100%. The celebrity is more important to her than tennis which explains why she was on the show a couple days after shoulder surgery. Entirely her prerogative as it is ours to choose not to watch.

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Do people really want to watch a bunch of 40 year olds play video games in a basement?

Reality tv shows work because the cast are crazy and interesting. Most sports players, and especially hockey players, are not interesting. Most can barely string two sentences together in a post game interview.
I'd watch it if it was Ilya Bryzgalov, Vasily Ponomaryov, Keith Yandle, and Roberto Luongo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad