Trade: [KC/MIA] Tyreek Hill to Dolphins for 1st rounder in 2022, 2nd rounder in 2022 and other picks

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Holy f***balls that contract.

At that money and guaranteed Hill better be the best WR in football production wise. And I hope to god those guarantees are in the front half of the deal before his athleticism has a chance to crater.

Back in my day 30 million a season was starting QB money. Now it's apparently '"elite but not best" WR money.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC

At that money and guaranteed Hill better be the best WR in football production wise. And I hope to god those guarantees are in the front half of the deal before his athleticism has a chance to crater.

Back in my day 30 million a season was starting QB money. Now it's apparently '"elite but not best" WR money.

Miami has built the offense for Tua to succeed. Revamped offensive line, receivers, running back.

This has to work out, on paper that Miami offense is stacked.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO

He may not be the "best" WR, but he is a weapon unlike any other in the NFL. Look at the TD he scored against Buffalo with like a minute left. He is the one guy in the league that scores on that play. McDaniel seems like a forward thinking offensive mind like Reid & co. He and Waddle will be electric. You perhaps didn't get the best WR in the game, but you got perhaps the best non-QB weapon in the game.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
To put this in perspective: Cooper Kupp, who many believe is the best WR in football instead of DeVante Adams signed a 3 year/47.5 million dollar extension in 2020 will make a little over half of what Hill will make (15.45 million)

Conclusion: the WR market went to hell real f***ing quick and my man Cooper should be looking to get a new deal.

Reactions: Marc the Habs Fan

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
To put this in perspective: Cooper Kupp, who many believe is the best WR in football instead of DeVante Adams signed a 3 year/47.5 million dollar extension in 2020 will make a little over half of what Hill will make (15.45 million)

Conclusion: the WR market went to hell real f***ing quick and my man Cooper should be looking to get a new deal.
Kupp also signed that deal before he was considered the top WR.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
A lot of “meh” in that return…29th overall the best asset coming back? Hope the scouts earn their money this year.

I’d have the Chiefs clearly behind the Chargers and Broncos now and in a real dogfight with the Raiders. No Tyreek is gonna change this offense.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
man, dolphins are looking legit. pressure's all on tua to perform now that he's got weapons

as for KC, this is a massive blow. i don't see them as favorites to win the division anymore

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I'm still perplexed the Chiefs, seeing everything come into their division didn't even try and bother working something out with Hill.

Everyone else is loading up to take a run at you and you just decided "nah"

Very strange move.

Reactions: Terry Yake

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Other conclusion: this is all Jacksonville's fault.

If you didn't pay Christian Kirk stupidly the WR market would have remained logical.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
This feels like it’s going to end up with the Dolphins looking like the Browns. Elite offensive weapons with a subpar QB that holds them back.

Reactions: hatterson

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004

It doesn't even seem that long ago that no QB's were making 30 mill per season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad