Trade: [KC/MIA] Tyreek Hill to Dolphins for 1st rounder in 2022, 2nd rounder in 2022 and other picks

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Chiefs didn’t have a WR who really took on the WR2 role. Would greatly impact the offense if they don’t find a WR1 to fill his shoes even if it’s a different type of WR1 than a speedster.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
If I was Hill to maximize the most dollars out of his next contract, he’d choose Miami. If he wants to get close to what Devante Adams got.

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
If the Dolphins only give up draft picks for Hill does this move make them a playoff team? Still think they’re a bubble team.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Jets sucks. They won't even win 5 games with Hill. Don't see a point of trading for him.

Sep 19, 2008
Stephen A and Chris "Mad Dog" Russo on First Take flipping out about him leaving a winning team for one of two mediocre (or bad) teams

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Stephen A and Chris "Mad Dog" Russo on First Take flipping out about him leaving a winning team for one of two mediocre (or bad) teams
He got his ring. 28 now. But unless the offer is significantly more I don’t see why he would want to leave KC. If he were to get $65-$70 mill guaranteed while KC offered just $45-$50 mill guaranteed I could then understand why.

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
Is Tua the one throwing the ball? If so, I do not think it moves the needle too much for them. Tua is trash.
If the Dolphins get Hill and with all the off season moves they made to the offense. Tua needs to show he can play if he doesn’t then probably time to move on from him. Crazy to think like that since it’s only yeAr 3 with him.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Without Hill, Mahomes and the Chiefs are toasted, especially in that division.

I guess they spotted a WR they REALLY like in the draft and think it is better of hoping THAT works out than paying a premium for Hill.
Very good point.

Andy Reid does have a way with evaluating talent well.

I mean, he did take Desean Jackson despite his size and did it with Hill. I think he has earned the right to trust his scouting in this regard.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Very good point.

Andy Reid does have a way with evaluating talent well.

I mean, he did take Desean Jackson despite his size and did it with Hill. I think he has earned the right to trust his scouting in this regard.
The counter point is also that he hasn’t gotten another WR to assume the WR2 role aside from signing Watkins as a free agent. #11 and #17 haven’t stepped up to be consistent number 2 targets.

Not exactly Pittsburgh in getting WR talent.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
After seeing what Adams got, no surprise here. (Adams is obviously better but clearly the pay scale was raised for WR's)

Wish the Packers got him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad