News Article: Kassian to have hearing with league (Suspended 2 games)

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
source.gif

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I have a feeling Kassian is going to destroy Tkachuk with a clean hit in the 1st period in his next game back and the Oilers will win off of that momentum

Weitz

Sep 23, 2014
I have a feeling Kassian is going to destroy Tkachuk with a clean hit in the 1st period in his next game back and the Oilers will win off of that momentum

One can hope. But in reality either nothing happens or kassian does something stupid IMO.

Missing smitty

Oct 1, 2018

The game is in Edmonton. If Tippett is smart, you line match McDavid's line with the Hobbit. Let Sheahan's line take Tkachuk, tell them to play them hard and piss him off. Let Draisaitl's line run ragged over the Lucic line.

Reactions: Rodd from Leduc

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
I love Kass but I refuse to listen to a podcast hosted by those two pieces of ****, Kesler and Bieksa.
**** those guys.
if you want to hear kass, it doesn't start till the 41 ish minute mark.

Reactions: TB12

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
I love Kass but I refuse to listen to a podcast hosted by those two pieces of ****, Kesler and Bieksa.
**** those guys.
Alright so the little bit with kass was cool but really didn't have anything related to what happened, just lots of talk about friends and fighting in the NHL, some touching on his sobriety and his family, and other every day stuff. Not much about the altercation but always cool to get an idea of what nhl players are like on and off the ice.

Reactions: TB12

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
What hasn't been brought up is how absolute garbage the refs were during that entire ordeal. These motherf***ers will jump in immediately in a completely fair squared up fight between 2 willing combatants but somehow they let Kassian throw about 8 punches without breaking it up like how doesn't that come with some supplemental punishment for refs being complete jokes at their jobs?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad