News Article: Kassian to have hearing with league (Suspended 2 games)

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
I apologize in advance for being childish....

For any one of you who happens to have small kids, mine are 4 and 6: it only took me about 3 days to have them calling their poo tkachuk :laugh:

Day 1:
"What is a tkachuk daddy?"
"It's a piece of shit, look it's right there in the toilet"
"Ah, that's a tkachuk?"
"Yes it is, but normally only grown ups use that term" (to lure them in :laugh:)

Day 3:
"hey daddy, come look at my big smelly tkachuk!"

Proud father (alhough the wife thinks I've lost it...)

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

... ok, sorry again. But it's awesome it worked.

Last edited:

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
I apologize in advance for being childish....

For any one of you who happens to have small kids, mine are 4 and 6: it only took me about 3 days to have them calling their poo tkachuk :laugh:

Day 1:
"What is a tkachuk daddy?"
"It's a piece of ****, look it's right there in the toilet"
"Ah, that's a tkachuk?"
"Yes it is, but normally only grown ups use that term" (to lure them in :laugh:)

Day 3:
"hey daddy, come look at my big smelly tkachuk!"

Proud father (alhough the wife thinks I've lost it...)

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

... ok, sorry again. But it's awesome it worked.
Who knew, Fat Bastard was talking about Tkachuck this whole time.
ZomboMeme 21012020135111.jpg

Last edited:

rickysusedsht

Feb 25, 2015
Home of your Prince Albert Raiders
what a spectacularly massive idiot. Archi has as much to do with this as Gags and Nuge. And I guess they’re apparently both in Gaudreau’s weight class, so the Crybaby is going to get in his first 2 fights on the 29th then right?
Eric Francis is a complete and total moron. I cant stand that idiot and I'm more than glad he is not part of the oiler network. Guy needs a punch in the head

Reactions: 29292929

Oil Dood

Sep 17, 2019
what a spectacularly massive idiot. Archi has as much to do with this as Gags and Nuge. And I guess they’re apparently both in Gaudreau’s weight class, so the Crybaby is going to get in his first 2 fights on the 29th then right?
Not according to Francis logic. Nobody should fight Gaudreau. Nuge should probably scrap Rinaldo, and Gags should fight Hamonic.
Yammimoto is a touch too big for Gaudreau so maybe he could scrap Gio?

Francis is a joke. I asked him to back up an argument one time with facts and he kicked me off of his twitter page(which I joined specifically to ask him to back up a discussion with facts). The guy has zero credibility.

Reactions: 94 Oil Drops

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
Well he has a job still so Calgary fans must support him. He is a tool.
My friend in the media always makes fun of him and says he has no credibility amongst other media types. So at least it's not just the fans that think hes a shill POS, his peers also have zero respect for him.

Reactions: rickysusedsht

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
My friend in the media always makes fun of him and says he has no credibility amongst other media types. So at least it's not just the fans that think hes a shill POS, his peers also have zero respect for him.

Honestly sounds like Calgary's David Staples.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Honestly sounds like Calgary's David Staples.

Staples will probably stay a blogger type guy on hockey forever.

Francis on the other hand somehow keeps his job as the Sportsnet spokesperson for the Flames, while acting this unprofessional. Pretty embarrassing for SN to have this guy, that basically talks like a dude on CP, being their companies top guy for an NHL team.

Last edited:
Reactions: TB12

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
From Calgary Puck.

Exp:
pip.gif
pip.gif
pip.gif
pip.gif
pip.gif
pip.gif
pip.gif
pip.gif
icon1.gif

Its funny, because when you talk about the cheap shot artists up North, Drai and his slew foots and Elbows, Kassian the king of dirty hits. McDavid with his cheap a$$ punk cross check from behind and Kassian again attack Tkachuk from behind like the gutless coward that he is, You didn't see anywhere close to the level of obssession and outrage from the media or the fans, and the demanding of injuries and retribution.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Anybody remember the turtle in the game last year I believe? This straight up pansy has green blood in him. He is a glutton for punishment.

giphy.gif

Reactions: TB12

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
Calgary playing STL the night before which could be a loss for them. Gives us a chance to put them on a 3 game losing streak and go up 2 points on them with 2 games in hand.

I have a feeling that the drama surrounding Tkachuk will negatively effect their team, causing them to miss the playoffs this year.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Calgary playing STL the night before which could be a loss for them. Gives us a chance to put them on a 3 game losing streak and go up 2 points on them with 2 games in hand.

I have a feeling that the drama surrounding Tkachuk will negatively effect their team, causing them to miss the playoffs this year.
Only negative thing about their game is that they will have legs while the Oilers will be rusty.

Oil Dood

Sep 17, 2019
Then there is McDavid wondering who this crappy low minion is trying to talk to him lol

giphy.gif
I think we just need a full out beat down of all those guys dressed like Ronald McDonald.
I want Backlund to try that with Nurse.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
You know what is funny. The Flames came to the defense of Tkachuk last year when Kassian started to tune him

They just watched this year lol. Gio just stood there like the useless player he is now. They are sick of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad