News Article: Kassian to have hearing with league (Suspended 2 games)

Oil Dood

Sep 17, 2019
I asked myself the same question.

I am so glad that we never drafted Tkachuk. I really believe that his antics have caught up to him and the team now, Calgary's last three games have been very underwhelming, I think the rematch is in their heads.

Oil Dood

Sep 17, 2019
Kesler says he fought players tougher than he was? Like a teenaged Sam Gagner? Man I hate that guy.
In his defense, our tough guy at that point was Stortini, and I do recall Gagner being the one that challenged him(after Kesler was being Kesler).

barry halls

Nov 13, 2018
In his defense, our tough guy at that point was Stortini, and I do recall Gagner being the one that challenged him(after Kesler was being Kesler).

That’s true. I just still bitterly resent those guys, and I think them saying they loved Torres’ hits and liked Tkachuk’s hits too says a lot about the mentality that that super greasy Canucks team had. But it is nice to see more support for Kassian from ex-players.

Oil Dood

Sep 17, 2019
That’s true. I just still bitterly resent those guys, and I think them saying they loved Torres’ hits and liked Tkachuk’s hits too says a lot about the mentality that that super greasy Canucks team had. But it is nice to see more support for Kassian from ex-players.
Kassian even said he likes the hits, and I will never forgive Kesler for the playoffs but the hits are not the issue.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
F2687E65-3880-48B7-A405-C35F5DFABE40.jpeg

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Turtle boy is way bigger than archi....

My $ would be on Archibald. Tough prairie buy that had to work his ass off to get to the NHL. That said Tkachuk should have to face the music from someone much bigger than Archie like Kassian. Hell I bet if Kass knew that Tkachuk would fight him after Kass fought Looch he'd probably take the beating just to get a hold of that cowering turtle.

Reactions: Faelko

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
My god Francis is an idiot...

FTR: Archie is 5’10, 176 according to NHL.com. He has a total of 50 PIM in his career...

Kassian 6’3 211

Tkurtle 6’2 202

Yeah, Archibald is definitely in his weight class....pffft.

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
Can someone list all the potential fights Francis has suggested? I can't keep track of them all. At this rate Kevin Bacon is going to get thrown into the mix somehow and he doesn't even play hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->