News Article: Kassian to have hearing with league (Suspended 2 games)

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

So the league is showing its true colours. Protecting Tkachuk now to the point where players literally cant go after him for his Ratboy tactics.

I am getting sick and tired of this NHL which suspends players like McDavid and does nothing to protect them and call the actual rules as written.

Game management rules the day. Rat tactics now rule the day as well.

Bettman can f*** right off.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
When is Tkachuk’s hearing for the charge/headshot???

Tkachuk is the new poster boy for the NHL. Play dirty but keep your gloves welded on and never answer for your rat tactics. Manage the game so its close, never mind how the rules are written. Hold hook interfere with McDavid all day long. Send cheap shots but oh my god dont drop your gloves to answer for it....this league is a f***ing joke.

Reactions: KYams17 and TB12

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
He's the next Sean Avery.

The league loved Avery. This time they will give more leeway to 2.0.

russ99

Jun 9, 2011

So the league is showing its true colours. Protecting Tkachuk now to the point where players literally cant go after him for his Ratboy tactics.

I am getting sick and tired of this NHL which suspends players like McDavid and does nothing to protect them and call the actual rules as written.

Game management rules the day. Rat tactics now rule the day as well.

Bettman can **** right off.

You know what, I’m glad.

He can tell them how refereeing is a joke, how McDavid gets slashed, held and obstructed on every play with a rare whistle every once in a while and that Tkachuk gets away with headshots in a league where they’re being sued for CTE.

Enough is enough. I’d also like to see a team statement on this.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Tkachuk is the new poster boy for the NHL. Play dirty but keep your gloves welded on and never answer for your rat tactics. Manage the game so its close, never mind how the rules are written. Hold hook interfere with McDavid all day long. Send cheap shots but oh my god dont drop your gloves to answer for it....this league is a ****ing joke.

that part of the league is really just a reflection on society as a whole.

Reactions: Kinibo

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Tkachuk was running around head hunting, something had to be done. Kassian is not at fault for the loss.

The beauty of it all is that little prick proved he can’t back it up. The hearing is bull****.

Brady Tkachuk, in a T.V. interview, referred to his older brother as a "chirper."

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
My guess is that the league suspends Kassian long enough that he isn’t in the lineup against the Flames in the next 2 games against them. Also, Kassian was right. Tkachuk is a p***y. If you’re going to run your mouth and charge players you better know how to back it up. Biggest turtle and p***y in the league and I’m glad that Kassian sent him a message. That is what results when a player is unwilling to answer the bell.

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
Google the name Tkachuk and the very 2nd hit that comes up is "Turtle"

I mentioned the Raffi Torres angle earlier in PGT. This is exactly the type of head hunting hit that would get 20 games for Torres. Its like you have to be a card carrying all day every shithole and have official designation to get off with this crap.

Anybody remember the time Tkachuk and another player (can't remember the team) got into it, both were given penalties or 10 min misconducts, both were done for the period, Tkachuk was in the tunnel on way to the dressingroom and then enticed a f***ing melee from there. The other player got a suspension and their team shorthanded. Tkachuk got f*** all for pretty much starting a riot on ice, and returning to ice, and got f*** all. I thought you couldn't return to the ice after being sent off. Could you imagine what would happen to Kass if he did that?

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
My guess is that the league suspends Kassian long enough that he isn’t in the lineup against the Flames in the next 2 games against them. Also, Kassian was right. Tkachuk is a *****. If you’re going to run your mouth and charge players you better know how to back it up. Biggest turtle and ***** in the league and I’m glad that Kassian sent him a message. That is what results when a player is unwilling to answer the bell.

Onesided mitigation NHL style. To make matters worse watch Lucic get taller over the next couple games stirring some junk.

Also what is it with this crap mostly always taking place in Calgary. The Flames sure seem to talk tough down there. The same club disappears from any notion of mayhem on the road. Too bad for Flames that in playoffs more games will take place on the road.. 2 or 3 to be clear..

Reactions: RegDunlop

Oil Dood

Sep 17, 2019
Onesided mitigation NHL style. To make matters worse watch Lucic get taller over the next couple games stirring some junk.

Also what is it with this crap mostly always taking place in Calgary. The Flames sure seem to talk tough down there. The same club disappears from any notion of mayhem on the road. Too bad for Flames that in playoffs more games will take place on the road.. 2 or 3 to be clear..

How that first hit does not get looked at is beyond me, that was a direct head shot right in front of the ref, and not a call or anything. This one is not on Kassian or even Tkachuk, the refs let this one get out of control.

Jepprey

Creeper
May 25, 2006
bombay-barely-touched.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->