Post-Game Talk: Kasperi "Fastest Player On Earth" Kapanen with 2 | Leafs 4 Kings 1 (Matthews doesnt score ~ bust)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
Lindholm and Oz are fitting right in and you can see their comfort level growing each game in the NHL on the smaller ice. Dermott and Oz compliment each other nicely. I really like that pairing. Also, Kappy is a beast. Willy needs to sign, because with each passing game Kappy is showing he can adequately fill that spot on Matthews' wing. He looks really good with skilled linemates and some real minutes.

Last edited:

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
can we put kaps back on the 4th line for 15 games... re-sign him to a great contract.. then put him back with Matthews ;)

Reactions: Ziggdiezan

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
just FYI the up coming RFAs next year

Matthews
Marner
Kapanen
Leivo
Johnsson

:eek:

get them signed now and asap. Get kappy at 3M x 4 (5years if feasible).

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Lindholm and Oz are fitting right in and you can see their comfort level growing each game in the NHL on the smaller ice. Dermott and Oz compliment each other nicely. I really like that pairing. Also, Kappy is a beast. Willy needs to sign, because with each passing game Kappy is showing he can adequately fill that spot on Matthews' wing. He looks really good with skilled lineages and some real minutes.
Lindholm and Oz get better every game. Dermott is rock solid.

Reactions: AppsSyl

kk87

Feb 12, 2015
Waterloo, ON
Pretty good game overall, aside from the end of the 2nd, and Sparks looked really solid in this one. The guy's a battler, he's going to do everything to prove Dubas right.

Also - Hainsey's been a lot better the last few games. I've been as critical of him as anyone, but hopefully he can return to his form from early last season.

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
I think Derm-Oz may become our best pairing.
Tonight was the most balanced TOI night for the dmen I've seen that I can remember.
Travis DermottD20:12
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Nikita ZaitsevD19:34
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Igor OzhiganovD19:27
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Jake GardinerD19:19
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Morgan RiellyD19:15
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Ron HainseyD18:55
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Crazy how close they are to each other.

SoCal Leafs

Jul 1, 2018
So Cal
Great performance from top to bottom. Matthews with his usual excellence, a solid 3rd pairing of Oz and Dermott, and Par is starting to pick up his game. Without those rubbish penalty calls, we could have tacked on another couple of goals easy. Hope this gives Sparks some confidence to solidify his role and quiet the naysayers.

Reactions: Liminality

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Our team and D looks so much better when we can play heavier on the boards and behind the net. That’s what you need to compliment the skill.

Reactions: The Rat King

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
Kings work hard and cycle well but they didn't get into the dangerous areas. Was expecting a bit more from them tonight.

Nice win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad