Post-Game Talk: Kasperi "Fastest Player On Earth" Kapanen with 2 | Leafs 4 Kings 1 (Matthews doesnt score ~ bust)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Tonight was the most balanced TOI night for the dmen I've seen that I can remember.
Travis DermottD20:12
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Nikita ZaitsevD19:34
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Igor OzhiganovD19:27
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Jake GardinerD19:19
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Morgan RiellyD19:15
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Ron HainseyD18:55
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Crazy how close they are to each other.
No third pairing there.

Kazparov

Jan 2, 2017
Dermott & Oz played really well.

Kadri Brown & Lindholm impressive. Their best game so far. Only a matter of time before they start to score as well.

Sparks proved his doubters wrong tonight

Matty with another 2 points. Doughty had not given up a 5v5 goal this year and we burned him twice tonight.

Melo Meds

Jul 30, 2018
Tight checking game, wasn't the most exciting but it was a lot easier on the heart. Sparks was solid but at times I find he has to hit the panic button to make saves Andy makes without breaking a sweat. Kapanen just keeps producing. Third pairing looked great and Dermott looked like the same guy I fell in love with last year. Have not been impressed with AJ at all so far. Oh yea I forgot that Matthews guy, he's been okay with 16 points in 7 games...:sarcasm:

Reactions: Rhynne

Atrusai

Oct 9, 2017
I bet you said the same thing when Hyman was with Matthews/Nylander last year. Tavares/Marner would have a few more assists if it wasnt for Hyman being on that line. Matthews gonna ton more assists this year just by not having Hyman on the line. Hyman is bottom 9 fwrd, Kapanen top 6..Egocock thinks the opposite.

Hyman wasn't a good fit with Matthews and Nylander, but he's starting to impress me with Tavares and Marner.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Kadri line was easily the best line IMO then again I don't think they played against tough competition; once Kadri gets going this team will a bomb and once willy is back this team will be a super duper bomb

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
Tonight was the most balanced TOI night for the dmen I've seen that I can remember.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Thats the eventual goal. Think Dermott and Oz got a nice bump as they have been jelling well and the other guys have played a lot of hockey lately.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Remember when Egocock said that Kapanen is not a top 6 forward and he has to know his role? He does what Hyman does but 100% more skilled that Hyman. Now just move Johnson on Tavares/Marner line. One of them need to tell Egocock that they dont want Hyman on that line, just like Matthews told him after the season last year.

Hes a better fit on the Tavares line.

Johnsson Mat Kappy
Hyman Tavares Marner
Marleau Kadri Nylander
Hyman Goat Lindholm
Leivo/Ennis

Reactions: meng666

member 300185

Our D is so crappy it let in one goal. Just terrible. Reprehensible. Outlandish. Sucky. :sarcasm:

Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Hainsey at the bottom. Love it.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
with all the winning and the "kappyness" after the win I forgot how we got shafted the abysmal reffing. That reffing was a JOKE!

Reactions: glue

GardinerTheForward

Mar 23, 2014
Toronto (NHL Season)
DJ Toronto, another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad