Speculation: KARLSSON Megathread | Part III | MOD Warning Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I was like that at first. But then i started to wear watches and it feel great. They are not that expensive but they look good.

It also look good with a suit or even with casual working style, or casual street look.

I also spend less time on my phone.. which is never a bad thing lol

lol yeah, it seems watches are only for appearance now... I have never been a watch person I guess.

A nice watch is super sexy though.

I finally got my hands on a specific watch I had been trying to get for a while

mens-citizen-axiom-eco-drive-all-black-watch-p10815-11247_zoom.jpg

Sleek as hell if you ask me.

Funny story: my Mom was looking for that model but the recent ones have black hands on the black background so when she asked the lady "well how can you tell the time" the clerk said "ben madame, you check your phone!"

So watches are to men what necklaces or earrings are to women!

I received watches as a gift before but naturally, I eventually stop wearing them for some reason.

Last edited:

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
lol yeah, it seems watches are only for appearance now... I have never been a watch person I guess.

So watches are to men what necklaces or earrings are to women!

I received watches as a gift before but naturally, I eventually stop wearing them for some reason.

I heard a different version: cars are to men what clothes are to women! :)

Reactions: Xspyrit

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
We’re now discussing house paint, which is one step removed from literally watching paint dry.

2 steps you have the buy the paint before you paint. Nobody discusses house paint with the house paint already there.

Clayonator

Aug 11, 2018
Vancouver
I have a gut feeling there are “sleeper” teams kicking tires on him that haven’t been publicized. Would be even less surprised now than in the past given the front office seems to be in complete lock down/survival mode. The two Alberta teams come to mind but I doubt he’d extend there, and I doubt they’d be willing to part with what we’d ask of them. Aside from that I’m thinking The Blues, Ducks, Wild, Flyers. All 4 of whom have been hovering in figurative purgatory for years. A superstar addition to their core like Karl would be massive. And the nice thing is each of them hold some very appealing pieces for a potential return. Not going off of any pre existing rumour or speculation, purely my own spitballing exercise to pass the time during summer’s dog days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad