Karlsson is 1st in points by defensemen

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Erik Karlsson dropped someone with a hit? That's adorable.

...or embarrassing for whoever he hit. :laugh:

Pretty sure he dropped Evander Kane with an open ice hit a couple years ago, which caused Kane to go after Karlsson with a huge elbow, which caused Neil and Carkner to beat him down.

EDIT:

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Pretty sure he dropped Evander Kane with an open ice hit a couple years ago, which caused Kane to go after Karlsson with a huge elbow, which caused Neil and Carkner to beat him down.

EDIT:

Miss that team!

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Karlsson was muchh better defensively tonight but he still isn't in that "DOMINANCE" stage for his standards that he was last year. I expect that to come.

Who remembers a week ago when everyone was bashing Karlsson and how he's never returning back to form.

We're not even in mid-November.

Huston

Sep 23, 2006
London
Karlsson was muchh better defensively tonight but he still isn't in that "DOMINANCE" stage for his standards that he was last year. I expect that to come.

Who remembers a week ago when everyone was bashing Karlsson and how he's never returning back to form.

We're not even in mid-November.

Yeah, it takes a while to get the achilles back in shape. It's getting there.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
did he score while helping to defend a lead in the last minute?

no he scored EN goal, it shouldn't count

clean game, shooting more too. Whether his partner it's Kuba, Methot, Phillips, Cowen, he can play well.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Yeah, it takes a while to get the achilles back in shape. It's getting there.

Agreed.

For anyone else in he league, that was a dominant game. For Karlsson, that was amazing game but not excellence for his standard.

I felt every time I saw him wind up, it was going in.

What a slap-pass to Conacher too.

Huston

Sep 23, 2006
London
did he score while helping to defend a lead in the last minute?

no he scored EN goal, it shouldn't count

clean game, shooting more too. Whether his partner it's Kuba, Methot, Phillips, Cowen, he can play well.

Goals a goal. Without it, I have seen teams come back from a two goal deficit in less than 18 sec. I think Ottawa has been one of those teams. Not saying Columbus can do it.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Goals a goal. Without it, I have seen teams come back from a two goal deficit in less than 18 sec. I think Ottawa has been one of those teams. Not saying Columbus can do it.

Ottawa did it to columbus in 2011 as a matter of fact. They also did it to a couple teams last season as well. Nobody should underrate an empty net goal.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
Yea yea I was kidding. Just that people on the lovely main board will brush the goal off. Some of Gretzky's beauties were EN goals.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Ottawa did it to columbus in 2011 as a matter of fact. They also did it to a couple teams last season as well. Nobody should underrate an empty net goal.

It was from down by 1 to up by 1.
Boston did it a few times. Against Ottawa 6 years ago or so and against Toronto in game 7.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad