Kaepernick agent: No return calls from Jets, Saints and Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
What a solid analysis right here :snide:
I mean it's obvious what's going on here. You don't need a high IQ to see nobody is signing him BECAUSE HE'S NOT ANY GOOD.

COUNTLESS QUARTERBACKS HAVE GONE DOWN AND THEY COULD HAVE SIGNED HIM

ANY f***ING TEAM

THEY DIDN'T

People want to provide inaccurate information or bad statistics to try to make a case. The bottom line is that nobody's ventured to sign him and it's not because of his political beliefs. He's simply not a good player.

Anyone who watched the Kelly and tomsula debacles can tell you that.

Sep 19, 2008
So he could get a jump on fa. SF wasn't bringing him back.

The truth is right there if people really want to see it, yet they keep trying to rewrite the story.

I'm not the one with a blatant agenda to back him. Everything you have said is a rosy and often inaccurate perception of his final days there.

He's not any good at all, let's face it. There was NO COLLUSION AND NO OBSTRUCTION to him getting a NFL deal. Again, if he was any good any number of teams would be GLAD to take him.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
I'm not the one with a blatant agenda to back him. Everything you have said is a rosy and often inaccurate perception of his final days there.

He's not any good at all, let's face it. There was NO COLLUSION AND NO OBSTRUCTION to him getting a NFL deal. Again, if he was any good any number of teams would be GLAD to take him.

If there was no collusion why did the league settle and pay him off?

Reactions: mmvvpp

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

to back him? No? To be so far against him? Yes, that's a very clear agenda given the evidence.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008

I can verify what I say with sources. All you do is regurgitate shitty tweets and make shit up.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Who currently has a job, so I fail to see why he's even bringing him up.

Hoyer signed on to be backup after being released

Kaep did not want to follow suit when this all began as GKJ pointed out and 3 years later his lack of time with NFL team/playing/practicing is now a valid reason not to bother with him

Why go thru trial/media circus when it was far more cost effective to pay Kaep a small amount to go away?

I would remind you that the settlement did not turn out to be great and it actually lead to backlash against Kaepernick for settling more so then any flak on NFL

The fact he settled for so little tells you how weak the case was

Reactions: Voight

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Hoyer signed on to be backup after being released

Kaep did not want to follow suit when this all began as GKJ pointed out and 3 years later his lack of time with NFL team/playing/practicing is now a valid reason not to bother with him

Why go thru trial/media circus when it was far more cost effective to pay Kaep a small amount to go away?

I would remind you that the settlement did not turn out to be great and it actually lead to backlash against Kaepernick for settling more so then any flak on NFL

The fact he settled for so little tells you how weak the case was
Once again, someone repeating untrue information. Kaepernick was never even offered a back up position. The ONLY team to seriously work him out was Seattle and Carroll said he didn't think it was fair to sign him as a back up. Whether that is true or the owner squashed it is another story.

And the fact he settled showed he had proof that the league didn't want made public. The amount he settled for is irrelevant.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Two seasons ago the Ravens ticket office called their season ticket holders and asked them if they signed Kaepernick would it affect their renewal. I know this because my next door neighbor got the call and said they would absolutely NOT renew if CK is signed.

I would bet a lot of teams did this.

Reactions: mmvvpp

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Two seasons ago the Ravens ticket office called their season ticket holders and asked them if they signed Kaepernick would it affect their renewal. I know this because my next door neighbor got the call and said they would absolutely NOT renew if CK is signed.

Those fans should be sued for collusion :laugh:

Reactions: Filthy Dangles
Sep 19, 2008
So he could get a jump on fa. SF wasn't bringing him back.

The truth is right there if people really want to see it, yet they keep trying to rewrite the story.
The way garropolo is playing they might want to see if he wants to return

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
The minute he gets on a roster, that team becomes a circus, it would derail their season. The team suddenly gets reporters from Salon.com, Al-Jazeera, and whomever and everything becomes about Kaep. If he's a backup, it will be all about why is he not playing and when is he going to get his chance.

It's simply not worth it especially if all he's going to do is hold a clip board on the sidelines.

This is exactly it. Simply not worth the distractions and media mess that comes with it.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain

That settlement may have simply covered Kaep’s legal fees with a small sweetener on top.

Sometimes parties get involved in expensive legal cases, only to realize as it proceeds neither side is going to hit a home run and driving the legal case to completion is a big expensive risk where only the lawyers win. The reported Kaep settlement suggests he was the side to capitulate.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
And the fact he settled showed he had proof that the league didn't want made public. The amount he settled for is irrelevant.

The amount he settled for is absolutely relevant. It reveals how strong his legal team thought their case was vs how strong the NFL legal team thought their position was. People settle legal cases all the time without either party admitting guilt. Because it gets expensive to continue to pay the lawyers.

When Kaep gets a reported small settlement it means his legal team didn’t think they had a strong chance of winning on the original tens of millions and collusion claim.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016

I would have called most fans bluff on this. The team calling their fans, is making their fans think they actually had a say in the matter.

Also LOL at Ravens fans trying to take the high road and say they wouldnt renew season tickets if Kaepernick was signed. They gave Ray Rice a standing ovation after knocking out his girlfriend, yet somehow draw the line at Kaepernick

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I would have called most fans bluff on this. The team calling their fans, is making their fans think they actually had a say in the matter.

Also LOL at Ravens fans trying to take the high road and say they wouldnt renew season tickets if Kaepernick was signed. They gave Ray Rice a standing ovation after knocking out his girlfriend, yet somehow draw the line at Kaepernick
They're fine with born-again murderers, too.

82Ninety42011

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
Seriously when we gonna stop reading about this failure? He sucked was a great athlete but a bad QB had his time now go away. He took a payout this was nothing about racism if it was he'd never had settled. It was the dollar that he was after nothing more. He's not coming back after 3 years at 31 move on people nothing here.

Reactions: Dominator13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad