Pre-Game Talk: Kadri’s Suspension (Upd: In-Person Hearing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YearsintheWilderness

Jul 15, 2007
Anyone have a good video of the hit?

It does look bad (crosscheck high) on the replays HNIC showed but the video was from behind and you can't see where the contact actually is made. No evidence of stick to the face on Debrusk so if it is just a crosscheck to the chest it should be nothing.

Directly into the side of the head/face. The up is down, shit is sugar denial on plays like this is always one of the most fascinating things to watch...

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
.I really don't care considering how dirty the Bruins were...can't handle our speed and skill, so let's take some liberties and cheap shots...F the refs! Those bastards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mcleex

Beaninfritz

Aug 27, 2009
With Nylander set to centre the 3rd line, are we able to call up Bracco to be the 3rd Right winger?
I feel thats the play to have him come in on top of his game and confidence high.

Brown is good as a 4th liner not 3rd

With the way Brown's been playing, he deserves to move up in the lineup. He was really damn good in the 1st game. Both he and Moore played a great game.

Reactions: Alamo Leafer

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
i'm sorry.
management shouldn't have to do something to make Naz take one moment before he does something stupid. Naz should have the two neurons firing saying "hey don't cross check someone in the head."
You know he's a hot head. So don't put that burden on him or you get these results. Sitting Martin last year created the problem last season. And the removal of anyone like Martin has created the exact same problem. This isn't rocket science.

Reactions: Eric bungay

Cynical

Aug 23, 2014
None of that excuses what Kadri did. None of that will matter to the league when they are deciding how long to suspend him for.

What he did was far worse than anything else that took place in this game.

Now the whole team will pay for his stupid decision to crosscheck a player in the face after a nothing play.

If your answer to how the Bruins played was to play like everyone else on the team played, then this team isn't winning another game. What Kadri did was required or they may as well pack their bags and go golfing now.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Really pissed at Kadri, he’s done this two series in a row. He took us completely out of this game.

You must be new to the leafs and hockey

He did the right thing. Debrusk was getting too cute and Bruins getting too confident

We weren't gonna come back. Not with Auston in your team

Reactions: Luminiferous

Dough72

Sep 3, 2008
Watch Dubas be an idiot and trade Kadri this summer for a soft player. Making this team even softer.
would have agreed before this series started but that's 2 games in a row now they have answered the bell and then some. I think they've actually landed more big hits than the bruins and are playing with an acceptable level of truculence. Definitely need a tough guy though it's sad it has to be kadri all the time he's a middle weight at best.

VanW27

Jun 9, 2003
Canada
Directly into the side of the head/face. The up is down, **** is sugar denial on plays like this is always one of the most fascinating things to watch...

That's quite the reaction to me wanting to see a replay. Like I said, looked bad but the replays showed on tv didn't really show where the contact was. Maybe it isn't as bad as it looked, maybe it is that bad or worse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad