Pre-Game Talk: Kadri’s Suspension (Upd: In-Person Hearing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myopic

Feb 26, 2017
we know it’s coming

Hopefully only 1
Anyone have a GIF of the play? I missed it. I only saw Chara beating the crap out of him with none of his cowardly teammates helping him out.

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
If your answer to how the Bruins played was to play like everyone else on the team played, then this team isn't winning another game. What Kadri did was required or they may as well pack their bags and go golfing now.

It’s baffling to me that someone thinks a required play involves crosschecking another player in the face.

Are we really that low?

Reactions: Lupuls Grit

93WrapAround

Jul 4, 2018
The people ripping Kadri for that might as well convert to Boston fans. Disgusting. When the other team is cheap-shotting you all night and the refs do absolutely nothing about it, nor will your soft teammates do a damn thing but watch, I'm glad he stepped up and took a run at DeBrusk. There's no way that should have been a major given all the other crap that was let go in the game. Blaming Kadri for that is as disgraceful as the officiating tonight!

ShortSideFlick

Nov 2, 2011
From the turnbuckle hit, to the knee, to the mugging on kadri, to the sucker punch on dermott.... all them without a call, pretty sure the most deserving of suspensions are the refs. If the refs refuse to police the players then the players will. Less than 2 seconds after an uncalled turn buckle hit puts the blame on the refs. Debrusk was asking for it all game and the refs wouldn't provide. At least someone did something.

ECanuck

Jan 7, 2010
Hamilton
The people ripping Kadri for that might as well convert to Boston fans. Disgusting. When the other team is cheap-shotting you all night and the refs do absolutely nothing about it, nor will your soft teammates do a damn thing but watch, I'm glad he stepped up and took a run at DeBrusk. There's no way that should have been a major given all the other crap that was let go in the game. Blaming Kadri for that is as disgraceful as the officiating tonight!
Yeah man. I mean Boston starts all the dirty hits. When the leafs start to do it these fools come out with major crimes! f*** out of here!

Reactions: 93WrapAround

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC
Just saw the replay and it was bad.

He played great but has cost the team again when we need him the most and now it's time for him to be held accountable.

He will probably be moved in the off season.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
You know he's a hot head. So don't put that burden on him or you get these results. Sitting Martin last year created the problem last season. And the removal of anyone like Martin has created the exact same problem. This isn't rocket science.

so we're blaming other people because Naz isn't smart.
so let's do it your way. we have enforcers and whatever else you want, yah.
Debrusk hits Marleau like he did

are you seriously telling me Naz, knowing his history, is going to go in his head. "it's okay. Imma gonna get off the ice now, because i know the enforcer we signed will take care of him?" like he's not going to go Red Mist mode, and do something dumb? again?

I'm sorry. we could have have all the enforcers on the team you want, it doesn't change the fact that last year Naz decided to go after Wingles, and then opened his mouth and doubled down on the hit as revenge. that was automatic. Nor does it change the fact that this year, Naz. knowing what happened last year, decided. "hey, you know what. Let me introduce my stick to DeBrusk's head. In front of a ref."

but it's management's fault for not having an enforcer. okay.

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008
Toronto 21 pim
Boston 8 pim
Seems about right
Ridiculous.

Kadri stood up for Marleau. Right thing to do; Debrusk tried to maim Patty into the glass (which Boston’s tried how many times in two games?). Shouldn’t have gone for the head though.

Cynical

Aug 23, 2014
I look at this team top to bottom and do not see how this team is going to respond to the physicality, especially without Kadri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad