Pre-Game Talk: Kadri’s Suspension (Upd: In-Person Hearing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pickledegg

Mar 13, 2012
Kadri was clearly trying to hold Debrusk accountable for the questionable hit on Marleau.

Debrusk took a dive. He was smiling while he was down on the ice.

Nick Kypreos is one of the biggest idiots to ever be on TV. How he could justify Debrusk's knee on knee hit with Kadri is beyond me. Maybe he should grab some integrity and forget that he works with Debrusk's dad Louie. What a moron.

Possibly the worst officiated game I have seen in years.

What a joke.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
if only this could've happened before so management could've done something to address it this year.

i'm sorry.
management shouldn't have to do something to make Naz take one moment before he does something stupid. Naz should have the two neurons firing saying "hey don't cross check someone in the head."

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
That was some of the ugliest hockey I've ever seen. Bruins fans are delusional if they think their team displayed skill today. All I saw was clutching and grabbing and 4 really dumb mistakes by the Leafs to throw the game away

I'm not worried. Leafs still the more talented team.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
A high cross check is exactly what Debrusk deserved, but Kadri is def getting mutliple games for that with his history. It sucks too because nobodys mentioning Chara slamming Kadris head into the boards with two hands right after. If Kadris gonna get tossed for a retaliatory crosscheck after the borderline hit on Marleau, why is there no call on Chara?

Because DeBrusk was lying on the ice pretending to be dead and got right up after when Kadri was booted.

Polaris1010

Mar 23, 2017
grandma's cellar
It was a crosscheck to face. If that’s not a suspension, what is?

At least 2. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was 4 or 5 to ensure he isn’t back in this series.

He deserves whatever it ends up being
There is no proof of that.

Where is the replay that shows stick on face?

Not saying he does not deserve it though.

:deadhorse

Morlu

Nov 4, 2011
There’s a slow motion video on main forums. It’s easily a 5 game suspension, it was right to the head. Kadri needs to be jettisoned off this team in the off season. 2 years in a row, he’s put us at a massive disadvantage with his stupidity.

It was 3-1, with 2 Bruins defenders injured. I love his physical play, but he’s honestly an idiot.

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
With Nylander set to centre the 3rd line, are we able to call up Bracco to be the 3rd Right winger?
I feel thats the play to have him come in on top of his game and confidence high.

Brown is good as a 4th liner not 3rd

Riellyfan04

Feb 25, 2010
Toronto On
It’s going to be two.

Kadri is the epitome of an idiot.

Stupid. Dangerous. Waste.

He ruined the chance to come back in this game.

And now he’s going to be out, negating the depth advantage we have at forward.

Lmaoo to come back!? Did u even watch the game... the leafs werent coming back lolll you’re the idiot not kadri

Reactions: Alamo Leafer

VanW27

Jun 9, 2003
Canada
Anyone have a good video of the hit?

It does look bad (crosscheck high) on the replays HNIC showed but the video was from behind and you can't see where the contact actually is made. No evidence of stick to the face on Debrusk so if it is just a crosscheck to the chest it should be nothing.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Mod change this terrible troll thread title. Don't make our board a joke

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
The reffing is atrocious. They refuse to to call anything. Fire the refs, they’re a waste of money. I’d prefer bad calls to whatever this shiat is.

Jackson14

Feb 23, 2013
Kadri is a f***ing moron for doing that. Deserves whatever he gets. If you want to send a message rough the guy up or something. If you're stupid enough to crosscheck the guy in the face I can't defend it.

Also...the Leafs weren't out of tonight's game but he ended any hope of that.

hullsy47

Dec 7, 2005
Bro you even know hockey ?

Nazem did the right thing.

Ask where was our depth. You know our golden boy and kasperi and jhonsson and tavarez

Nazem is not your concern
I agree if that's the best Mathews has to give
long 5 years

stakesishigh

how swede it is
Jul 9, 2009
Toronto
Is there any chance in hell that dops deems getting kicked out of the game is enough for that?

Two years in a row Kadri is costing us big time at the time we need him most.

YearsintheWilderness

Jul 15, 2007
If anyone thinks Kadri only gets 2 games for that, they're delusional. Based on how Leafs are playing, he doesn't play again this playoffs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad