Post-Game Talk: Just when you think you've hit rock bottom...

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Get rid of Hitchcock right now. Let one of the assistants run it for the rest of the year. The game has passed the old man by and his negativity is toxic.

The team has regressed hard under him. I really didn't like the hiring at the time and dislike it even more now. Coaching isn't the biggest problem obviously but he's absolutely the wrong coach for this team.

Reactions: EagerPug

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Starfish doing the starfish on the 5th goal again
Starfish carried that Nurse pairing in the second period. Shutdown two cycles where three Oilers were hemmed in.

Nurse needs to get a f***ing clue defensively.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Anyone throw a Bob Nicholson Jersey into the ice ? :biglaugh:. Someone should have thrown a Bobby Nick's burger. That ****ing clown let this go on for too long. What a dirty old man.

"The Plan" is now in full swing.
I spit my coffee out reading your post lolll. Laughed much harder than I should have.

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
Well, Bobby Burgers was right that there’s “something in the water”. But they still don’t know what and if they did, they won’t do anything about it.

The “something” is hotdog. Clearly that’s what is in the water. If we trade McDavid, we eliminate the hotdog water. Hotdog water is the natural enemy of burgers. It’s science.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Anyone remember when the only reason the Oilers were losing in December was because Klefbom and Russell were out?

Yeah... about that.

Reactions: Marpole Dealer

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
The team has regressed hard under him. I really didn't like the hiring at the time and dislike it even more now. Coaching isn't the biggest problem obviously but he's absolutely the wrong coach for this team.
Why though, Hitch is a very good coach and has the track record to prove it at every level hes coached at. We dont have the players or leadership/character to win games.

XXIV97

Jun 2, 2016
The Oilers can fire Hitchcock then let Glen Gulutzan run the bench lol

might as well tank for a pick if we have to watch these type of games.

Oil75

Feb 26, 2017
I am happy for Caggulia I always respected his effort and he was one of the few forwards with an ounce of puck IQ and was an underrated hitter. Now he's playing first line with two future hall of famers while the return who obliterated McD's collarbone is scratched. Koskinen signed to a 3 year deal with a .800 save % in the last 10 games How can this really be happening?!?!

Ck1

Feb 10, 2018
Edmonton
Get rid of Hitchcock right now. Let one of the assistants run it for the rest of the year. The game has passed the old man by and his negativity is toxic.
I don’t think it’s the coach. It’s all on the players we have absolutely no skill depth. I don’t think there’s a coach that could turn us into winners that’s only going to happen when 3/4 of this team are gone

Reactions: TB12

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad