Post-Game Talk: Just when you think you've hit rock bottom...

the mcdavid era

Jul 10, 2017
Honestly this isn't even a skill issue. THe same guys played well for 2 periods and then checked out in the 3rd period. Lack of effort is a big problem

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Where do you go from here? Coach and GM have been fired.. jerseys being tossed again.

This organization is toxic..

Reactions: Faelko

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Anyone throw a Bob Nicholson Jersey into the ice ? :biglaugh:. Someone should have thrown a Bobby Nick's burger. That ****ing clown let this go on for too long. What a dirty old man.

"The Plan" is now in full swing.

Oh Lord. Don't give people ideas. But gaw damn, that would be absolutely fantastic.

Barrsy

May 14, 2017
Let's blame it all on Chiarelli hey? It's not like there are others in the organization that should be held accountable for this **** show either.
I think we blame it on TMac. After all, I heard he was the anti Christ/worst ever coach. Hows that lookin?

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Almost won a Vezina? He was 5th in votes with like....3 or 4 3rd place votes.

Oh Jesus.
Ok, Talbot finished 5th in the Vezina voting while Koskinen had 15 good games. The poster I quoted said that Koskinen has proven moreso than Talbot that he can play well behind a good defense. That is quite obviously not true.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Caggiula staring at someone on the Oilers' bench after his goal:

4pvPDaQ.gif

I'm guessing it was Hitchcock.

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
So Talbot never returned to the bench after being pulled? Nice.. more locker room disgruntlement

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
Where do you go from here? Coach and GM have been fired.. jerseys being tossed again.

This organization is toxic..

You keep going with the firings. There are more skeletons still in the closet.

Then you accept that your roster is a tied down pile of garbage that will take more than one summer to clean up.

Reactions: TB12

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
This is truly a championsh*t roster.

Thanks to Louie for the assist that Sportsnet bleeped out. Or is that Sportsnyet. Too much censorsh*t.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad