Post-Game Talk: Just when you think you've hit rock bottom...

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Hitch may as well retire, let Veiveros run the bench for the final 25 games.

This organization is just brain dead.

Had Lou Lamorello and Barry Trotz just sitting there.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
6nbHacJ.jpg

Extra funny because that idiot is still in one of the most prominent hockey ops positions in the org.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I've been mostly apathetic up until this point but tonight was an utter disgrace. Please sell the team Katz, fold the franchise and/ or request trades Connor and Leon. You and us fans deserve so much better than this. I'm f***ing fed up with this shit, sick of all of it.

the mcdavid era

Jul 10, 2017
Maybe the team should relocate.. There's something so fundamentally wrong with this team. I'm not even sure how deep the rot is

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
What a waste of time. Brutal effort

What hilarious, is that isn't wasn't even a bad game. They were the better team for the first 2 periods, just like the last 2 games. But this team has a serious, SERIOUS, mental issue right now (along with the worst goaltending in the entire league, by a long shot).

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
Hitch is going to have a stroke coaching this team, brutal effort in the 3rd. Fragile team that can't handle pressure or adversity.

McIce Whole

Jan 7, 2008
Edmonton
Things will never change till we get rid of Lowe, Mact and Howson. No matter who we bring in as the coach, GM etc. It starts at the very top and those goofs are the reason why we went in a decade of darkness and yet they still have a job here.

Having Katz as an owner is literally the worst thing.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Why does your argument work for 1 goalie and not both though? Lol. Theyre playing behind the same **** defense. Yet youre pumping up 1 goalie that has worse stats than a goalie who has **** stats as well. Lll

Cause we’ve seen Kosko play well behind good defence. And Talbot has not. We’ve seen Kosko with the ability to save our hides when our defence is shit, Talbot has not.

Now I don’t know if Kosko is good enough to overcome this trash heap of a team, I really don’t. But what I can guarantee is that his chances of that are better than Talbots because he is better than Talbot.

Skar

Jul 2, 2016
Hitch may as well retire, let Veiveros run the bench for the final 25 games.

This organization are just brain dead.

Had Lou Lamorello and Barry Trotz just sitting there.
Needed to give Chia more time! See what he can do! o_O

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
So, how bad does this need to get before Katz will take running this team seriously for the first time ever? Or is there no low low enough for that?

He has to be a bit concerned about the expensive seats all being up for renewal. No more allure of the new arena. Now everyone knows that you can still have a trash team that isn't worth watching even with a generational player.

Unfortunately he doesn't care at all. He has more than enough money to lose some on the Oilers. He cares more about employing his friends that he does about a few million dollars, that is very, VERY clear at this point.

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Okay it was 4-2 after that goal and the team didn't even put in an effort after that. They had 13 minutes and didn't even ****ing try.

Considering that hockey is full of emotions im guessing getting kicked in the balls repeatedly will drain you

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->