Player Discussion: Josh Ho-Sang Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
If the Kardashian's could drive possession with grinder third liners and go 32-16-4 when on the team like JHS does, they'd be an unstoppable force when you add-in their sex appeal.

The further we can get from any Kardashian connection, the better.

Watch JHS start dating one.

Reactions: Metnut

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
I’m another non verified twitter guy, but those of you who know my history know I don’t make stuff up.

I can say, without a doubt - this is 100% rumor and nobody I know around and within the team says otherwise.

He was sent down for one thing and one thing only. There’s no other story here, THIS time.

I respect what you say but I have to say otherwise. I can say 100% that it is true and it was verified to me from someone very well connected to the team. I am not one to make things up either. Like I said, over the summer I had a lot of people from around the NHL in general and Isles related media personalities on show Off the Post; Potvin, Fischler, Burke, Staple, Gross etc. Not that I am even close to mainstream or a well known source but I still wouldn't make something up for the sake of it. It is 100% true and I am not saying that because Incarcerated Bob said it, which btw, he's legit and I told everyone on my above post how I know that

Well well...

Conflicting reports by 2 posters who both claim to be 100% correct. What to do...?

And yet based on both these posts I don't even know who's claiming what about Ho-Sang.

Reactions: teknics

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
The second people start defending and acting like ICB is legit-is the second that person loses credibility.

Not saying you're wrong, but Incarcerated Bob is the AP compared to eklund. Yet too many keep posted his drivel here.

How do we cut out the fat?

ziggy7716

Oct 20, 2006
The second people start defending and acting like ICB is legit-is the second that person loses credibility.

I just laid out on the why IB is legitimate on the previous page. He is legitimate. Just off the top of my head he got Subban being traded, Devils/Hall, Moulson/Vanek trade, Nielsen signing with Detroit, Frederik Andersen going to the Leafs, McDonagh to the Bolts looong before anyone else.

IslandersFan17

Jun 8, 2011
Long Island
Not saying you're wrong, but Incarcerated Bob is the AP compared to eklund. Yet too many keep posted his drivel here.

How do we cut out the fat?
Eklund to me is strictly entertainment. Like the magazines you see next to the check out in grocery stores.

In regards to cutting out the fat, folks should just not acknowledge posts that reference ICB.

ziggy7716

Oct 20, 2006
Eklund to me is strictly entertainment. Like the magazines you see next to the check out in grocery stores.

In regards to cutting out the fat, folks should just not acknowledge posts that reference ICB.

I just gave you instances where he proved to be correct and said how he has his sources. You can continue that he's a fraud all you want only because he's not a recognized member of NHL media but the fact of the matter is that he's legit.

Macch

Mar 22, 2010
I just laid out on the why IB is legitimate on the previous page. He is legitimate. Just off the top of my head he got Subban being traded, Devils/Hall, Moulson/Vanek trade, Nielsen signing with Detroit, Frederik Andersen going to the Leafs, McDonagh to the Bolts looong before anyone else.

Is that you Bob?

IslandersFan17

Jun 8, 2011
Long Island
I just gave you instances where he proved to be correct and said how he has his sources. You can continue that he's a fraud all you want only because he's not a recognized member of NHL media but the fact of the matter is that he's legit.
Stop, the guy has a bunch of accounts, throws ... at a wall and deletes the wrong takes. The guy is a fruad. Over 70% of his followers on Twitter are fake.

You want to believe in him, that's fine. My children believe in Santa I'm not about to convince them otherwise.

Reactions: dano16

JeffNYI

Jun 16, 2006

Then ... just tell us what he did?

saintunspecified

Nov 30, 2017
No, I remain so, but this will be my last post on the topic. He has become like the Kardashians. They don't really do anything and nobody is sure why their as famous as they are, but they sure get a lot of headlines.

A lot of celebrities are relatively blank characters who serve as mirrors for whatever people see in them. You are demonstrating celebrity culture.

Josh Ho-Sang is like this. The amount of controversy read into the little he says is unbelievable.

Reactions: periferal

Islanders4Cups

May 4, 2002
Boston, MA USA
Let’s face it, all we know is JHS was sent down is playing in Bridgeport.
I still have faith he will it pull it together.

Who cares about all the BS speculation on twitter and people who think they know what is going on. Only LL and Trotz know the truth... maybe JHS does as well.

Bood12

Oct 12, 2016
Agreed.

That said Ho-Sang is a distraction to us, so the sooner the Isles get rid of him the sooner we can get rid of threads about him and devote our energies to discussing actual players that can help the Isles become Cup contenders.
how is it a distraction, does someone force you to read or comment on his articles, and Ho-Sang is still a top 3 prospect in the organization, and just dumping him at this point and getting another teams "given up on player" who likely has no upside is idiotic, you win a cup with players who are good.

regardless, it is possible maybe Ho-Sang wants out of this organization and if he is doing things to piss off the management it is his way of showing it, and seeing how the Islanders screwed him out of playing the last 1/2 of last year and how he is mainly a Sound Tigers player this year while an injury call up I can't say I blame him.

ziggy7716

Oct 20, 2006

That part I don't know because all IB reported was that it was for disciplinary reasons for a slip up that happened; I didn't talk to him directly. The rumor going around is that he missed a team meeting because he overslept. That came from the YES Suv account, who apparently was told by people he knows in the organization that it was true.

beach

Aug 17, 2005
here
According to YeSuv, he was late again. Regarding IB, I used to be a skeptic,but over the past 3 or so years, he has been extremely accurate, especially as it pertains to the Isles.

Islanders4Cups

May 4, 2002
Boston, MA USA
how is it a distraction, does someone force you to read or comment on his articles, and Ho-Sang is still a top 3 prospect in the organization, and just dumping him at this point and getting another teams "given up on player" who likely has no upside is idiotic, you win a cup with players who are good.

regardless, it is possible maybe Ho-Sang wants out of this organization and if he is doing things to piss off the management it is his way of showing it, and seeing how the Islanders screwed him out of playing the last 1/2 of last year and how he is mainly a Sound Tigers player this year while an injury call up I can't say I blame him.

Oh yeah he is being screwed by the Islanders. Hopefully JHS doesn’t even believe that.

Barzy96

Jun 30, 2018
If we cant trade him for a reasonable return, and he refuses to act accordingly both on and off the ice, then we can burry him in Bridgeport. It's his own damn fault, no one elses. What a shame.

Reactions: periferal

crasherino

May 9, 2013
I’ve given up. We’ll know one way or another eventually.

And just so I'm clear, you're saying - based on your contacts - that he was sent down for one reason only and that reason is....? A roster logjam or something else?

Sorry - I'm a bit obtuse at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad